The First Day...

Some things you should know before the story starts-    

Y/n: Your name

Italics mean her thoughts

This is my first story so please forgive me if there are any misspellings 

|New edit: The plot does change but not too much, please just stay with me on this one! |

       Y/n got out of bed with a groan. She was now in Derry, Maine. She slowly made her way downstairs to eat breakfast. On her way down the stairs, she tripped over a box and went tumbling down the stairs. Her mother came running and helped her up. 

"Thanks Mom, I'm fine," Y/n smiled at her mom while dusting herself off. That actually hurt Y/n a lot but she wouldn't ever admit it. Her mom nodded and walked into the kitchen to eat with Y/n following after. Y/n slid into her wooden chair and started to eat while her mother said,
"This place is beautiful...you should go out and try and make some friends. It is the summer after all," She smiled while taking a sip of her coffee. Y/ rolled her eyes and continued to eat some really good pancakes. Y/n started to think about her new school and how she would have no friends. She finished eating and placed her plate in the sink. Y/n went upstairs to her room and grabbed some clothes to wear out. She ended up wearing, (Honestly wear whatever you want but this is just my opinion) black ripped shorts with a shirt that read "I don't care about your problems" with black converses. She did her hair and put on some makeup but not a lot.
"Mom! I'm going out now!" Y/n yelled to her mom while walking down the stairs with her backpack around her shoulders.
"Okay! Have fun and be safe! Also, be back by 9!" Her mom yelled from across the house. Y/n nodded to herself and walked out the door. She grabbed her bike and started peddling around town.
As she started to bike she got to a hill and looked at the beautiful scenery. Y/n went down the hill with her feet off the peddles and slowly came to a stop at the bottom of the hill. Y/n was laughing and her hair was a mess but she didn't care because she had so much fun. She turned down an ally way, not wanting to get hit by a car and saw a ginger girl who was very pretty, a semi-cute boy with dirty blonde hair and a backpack on, an overweight boy (sorry Ben I love you), Then a bot with glasses that where too big for his face, then a smaller looking boy with a phany pack on, and a tall guy with curly hair. "Uh-uhm..." The boy with dirty blonde hair stuttered. "Sorry I'll just go-" Y/n started to back up into the street before being pushed to the ground. Oww...what is going on?  she thought. She heard boys laugh before the boy with glasses yelled: "Get out of here Bowers!" 

Thank you for reading! That was just the first chapter! I'm still trying to learn how to use Wattpad :) 

~Fox