Day Two

Hey guys I'm sorry for being so inactive, I didn't feel like anyone liked my story so I completely stopped with it. But I'm gonna continue it. ~Fox
Trigger Warning
~Normal POV~
Y/n opened her eyes and looked around. She didn't recognize the place she was in. It looks dirty and rusted...kinda like death found a burrow in the sewers. She looked around and only saw what looked too be, a small hippo stuffed animal. Her eyes started tearing up as she crawled closer to the animal. "Scott..." she cried out.

~Y/n's POV~
I remember when we were little. Scott and I would swing on the swings together and pretend life wasn't the way it was. Mom and dad would always fight and dad would always hit mom but whenever that happened I would make Scott play a game with me until they stopped. Being the oldest, I had taken most of the hits. One day while Scott and I were playing outside, he went missing. No one saw him again...it broke my moms heart so much that she ended up killing herself...my dad blamed me for her death...

~Normal POV~
Y/n gripped the stuffed hippo with all of her heart. She knew it was her brothers favorite toy, the one thing he carried around everywhere. The only thing left behind...
"Someone!" Y/n screamed out as tears fell down her cheeks. "Please..."
"Don't leave me alone...again..." she cried.

"But you are alone Y/n."
"What?" She snapped her head around desperate to find out where the noise came from.
"If they cared, they would have tried to find you."
She kept looking around. Listening for any possible sound.
"You are helpless Y/n."
"No" she stated.
"Worthless..."
"No!" She shouted.
"Selfish..."
"Stop!" She covered her ears.
"Waste of space..."
She gripped her ears and shut her eyes violently and screamed at the top of her lungs.
Silence...
She opened her eyes and was face to face with a clown. He gripped her throat and started to squeeze and squeeze.
"Let her go!" A familiar voice said as the clown fell backwards and let Y/n go. She looked up and saw Stan with a big chain in his hand.
"Stanley..." she whimpered. The losers case running into the sewers and grabbed anything they could use to protect them. Stan's ran to Y/n and stood in front of her.
"I'll protect you...don't worry..."

"We'll see about that..."