Day 2 (Continued)

How often do you guys want me to upload? I'll upload as fast as you guys want >///<
~Fox
Major Tigger Warning
"I will protect you...don't worry..."

"We'll see about that..."

~Y/n's POV~
I watched as the losers fought the terrifying clown. He picked Eddie up and threw him to the ground.
"I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!" Richie yelled out while swinging his bat at the clown with rage clearly visible. Eddie cried out in pain. Richie hit the clown in the throat and then Bill stabbed him in the eye with a pole. Ben jumped onto the clown and ripped his hair out. The clown started making his way back to the sewers and disappeared.
Richie ran to Eddie and picked him up softly.
"Ed's..." he started to tear up at how hurt Eddie was.
"I'm fine bubs" Eddie smiled at Richie and hugged him tight. I sat there not knowing what to do. I kinda wish Stanley was like that with me...
Stan finally turned around and looked at me.
"Y/n...are you okay?" He asked trying to hide his concern but failing. Y/n shook her head and started crying while hugging the stuffed hippo. He looked at me and softly hugged me while I cried onto his shoulder. I held him tightly as I cried into him.
"My brother..."
The losers looked at us but stayed silent.
"He went missing when we were younger...this is all I have left of him..." I pulled away from Stan and handed him the stuffed animal. Stan looked at it and then hugged me again.
"Want me to ride you home?" Stan whispered in my ear.
"Shit! I'm dead!" I jumped up and whipped my tears and started to run home. Stanley got up and him and the losers chased me but I ran faster then the flash at that moment. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm so fucking dead. He's going to hit me again...
I quietly entered the house trying not to make a sound but of course he was there waiting for me.
"Where were you?" His voice gave me chills.
"I stayed after school..." I quietly replied.
He grappled my wrist tightly and threw me into the wall.
"I never said that you were allowed to do that!" He yelled in a deep voice.
"I'm sorry..." I whimpered out. He grabbed an empty beer bottle and crashed it over my head. I could feel the blood pouring down my forehead.
The room was spinning and spinning. I fell to the ground with a loud THUD. I felt sharps pains all over my body. Multiple kicks all over my body for what seemed like forever.
"Go to sleep, no dinner!" He yelled and walked away while drinking another beer. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I looked at all of the blood dripping down my head and started to wipe it off and out of my hair. Tears streaming down my face as I lifted my shirt up to reveal bruises all over my stomach. I rolled up my sleeves to see bruises all over my arms. I glanced at the razor on the sink and at my wrist. They wouldn't care anyways...
I grabbed the razor and cut and cut my wrist. Tears eventually stopped pouring out admire blood started pouring out of my wrist. I cleaned up the blood and went to bed. Well tried too....