Day 4

Comment any suggestions you may have for where the story may or may not be heading. I'd love to hear your ideas! ~Fox

"Please don't leave me..."

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" I felt someone shaking me. I woke up in a panic and jumped forwards. I was crying...
I looked around and saw a house I didn't recognize, but it was neat and the smell was familiar.
"Y/n...you were having a bad dream..." Stan said in a soft voice. I turned and hugged him tightly.
"You didn't leave me..."
"What? Why would I leave you?" He asked hugging me back.
"After my mom killed herself...I became scared to love anyone...its called Philophobia..." I started, "and last night I had a dream you left me..."
"Hey, look at me..." Stan said softly. I looked at him and made eye contact with him.
"I love you so much and I am never leaving your side." Stanley smiled. I couldn't help but smile and peck his lips.
"So is this your room?" I asked looking around at all of the neatly folded clothes and organized books.
"Yeah you fell asleep last night at the beach while Eddie was cleaning your leg up." He yawned.
"Did you get any sleep last night?" I asked while placing my hand on his cheek. 
"A little.."
"Why didn't you sleep?"
"I was too busy watching you sleep...you looked so beautiful..." he smiled while gazing at me. That was way to cute... I started blushing.
"Awww look at you cutie!!!" I blushed even more because of that. I nuzzled my head into his chest and kuala hugged him. He tan his hand through my hair and his other hand up and down my back softly. I would have fallen right back asleep if I didn't just wake up. I got ontop of him and placed my hands next to his head. He went strawberry red and it made me smile. I kissed him and started making out with him. After awhile we needed air so we pulled away and just cuddled for awhile.
"Oh shit! My dad!"