Day 3

How are you guys enjoying the story so far? ~Fox
~Normal POV~
I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. I groaned as I felt the pain from the previous night. I got up and changed into ripped jeans and a hoodie. It was so hot but I had to wear a hoodie because of the bruises and the cuts. I slid my shoes on and ran out of the house with my purse bag and hopped onto my bike. I biked down to the quarry and saw all of them sitting and waiting. I hopped off and let my bike fall to the ground.
"Hey guys!" I put a fake smile. Bev ran to me and hugged me tight and I flinched but I don't think anyone noticed it.
"Omg are you okay?!" She asked with worry in her voice.
"Yeah I'm fine...thank you..."
Stan stared at me. I met his gaze and stared at him. We broke eye contact once Richie said "Come on let's jump in already!!" Eddie groaned. Richie held right into Eddies hand and jumped off with him.
"Us next!" Bev grabbed Bills hand and jumped off with him.
"Ben, wanna jump together?" Mike asked. Ben nodded and held Mikes hand as they jumped.
Stan looked at me.
"What happened last night?"
"What do you mean? You were there."
"No I mean after...when you got home..."
"Nothing..."
Stan walked closer to me and grabbed my wrist. I flinched and he clearly noticed. He slowly started to lift my sleeve. I pulled away quickly.
"Y/n...let me see your arm..." he pulled me close to him. My heart was beating so fast...he's like perfect...
"Stan I...." tears started forming in my eyes. He gently held onto my arm and softly lifted my sleeve. He gasped and pulled me into a hug. He moved my hair around.
"What happened?"
"My dad..."
"Wait he hits you?"
"Yeah..." I lifted up my shirt so he could see the bruises.
"Please don't hurt yourself Y/n..."
"Why I'm worthless..." I sighed looking down.
Stan pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He pulled away and stared at me.
"Sorry...if you didn't like it...I just really like you a lot and-"
I cut him off by kissing him but this time, letting my hands get tangled in his hair. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. They both pulled away for air. I couldn't help but smile.
"Y/n...do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!!" I jumped up into his arms. He laughed and spun me around. He set me down and smiled at me.
"You ready to jump?" He asked.
"Only with you..." I took his hand and made the jump.