My Life as an abnormal kid, and No, I Do Not Mean I have Superpowers

So, hey guys. Cyclone is still here. I'm not dead yet, so please put away those rocks that you were going to throw at me.

Anyways, let me continue my story from the previous chapter.

Where was I again? *tilts head towards his right side*

Ah yes, I was telling you guys about my background.

I did promise you guys that my story should be interesting, right?

Well, here it is then.

Please note that the following story might not be very interesting to you

So anyways, from what I can recall I ended the story by telling you mom went away to find a job to support us while we stay at home.

And I've told you that after a period of time, we got used to our new life.

Well, guess what? It's my birthday today, and I'm turning 18 this year.

Ok ok ok. It's all so Quake and Thunderstorm's birthday too so uhm...yeah.

As you would expect, we got cake and presents from our friends and family. We even got chocolates in the shape of a bag of potato chip, curtsy to Gopal.

So far, it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Everyone was in a joyful mood and I got so excited that I tried to hug Ice who was sleeping on the beanbag that was supposed to be my gift, but my skin didn't enjoy the hug, it seems, when they left bloody marks as the fell of, leaving me in a bloody mess.

"Really, Cyclone. You really have to take note of whatever you're doing. We're trying to save up on money so that you can receive further treatments for you skin and you're acting as if they are barely an itch." Quake said to me and applied some kind of lotion onto the marks and put on some fresh bandages on me.

I gritted my teeth. I didn't like being scolded by people, nor did I like to have  my skin falling off. Imagine your fingernails being removed like those soldiers during World War 2, then, multiple the pain by maybe 8 folds and you'll understand how it's like to have your skin peeling off.

Also, you'll have to clean up those skin from the ground, which is both disgusting and weird. I don't really know anyone who likes to pick someone else's skin up. Maybe you?

Quake finally finished applying new bandages on me. He watched me as I sat up and stared at it as if it was something new.

"Anyways, dinner will be in about an hour and a half. You might want to do some of your homework before it." He said.

"Yeah yeah, mom" I joked, attempting to lighten up the mood. I saw him grinning a little at the nickname I gave him as he closed the door.

I flopped onto my bed like some kind of dead fish and proceeded to turn on my laptop. Like heck I was gonna do my homework. I was going to watch some anime shows.

As I watched episodes after episodes, I started wondering what it's like to be a normal kid. You probably don't need to be careful about the whole time or you don't need to be worried 7/24 of the time. Meh.

About an hour later, I heard someone(maybe Thorn) dropping some pans to the floor. That signifies that it was time for lunch.

Lunch was like usual. You know, the food fight, the yelling and shouting, the declaration for taco war 1, etc. Like, well, usual.

After lunch, I wanted to go out but in order to do that, I'll have to tell it to Quake, pinky swearing that I would be safe, negotiating over the terms and conditions, packing a backpack filled with camping supplies and dragging someone to go out with me just in case if anything has happened to me, they'll be able to do something.

Kinda complicated, right?

Well, I did it anyways.

After another one and a half hour, I was dragging Thunderstorm out of the house with a backpack the size of a bookcase.

His nose was still buried under a book when I pulled him across the parking space. Though I could hear some grunting from him.

I decided to go to the park. It was near and I like to have some fresh air once in a while so the both of us went there.

I found an empty bench and pulled him towards it. Then, I flicked his ear to get his attention. It didn't work so I walk up to him from behind, got near his ear and made kissy kissy noice.

That got his attention as he dropped his book and quickly stood up, probably horrified about what I have done.

"DUDE, THAT WAS SO WEIRD AND DISGUSTING!"

"Thank you for saying that,Mr Bookworm."

Bookworm then proceeded to show his love for me by throwing his book at me.

Good news: I was able to dodge it as his book missed me by an inch.

Bad news: It was hurling itself towards Yaya.

Approximately five minutes later, I was bandaging Thunderstorm's wounds from his unsuccessful attempts at defending himself from Yaya's attacks as he cursed some pretty colourful words.

"Well, it could have been worse! She could have force feed you her cookies." I chuckled as I applied some new bandages onto my body since the other was getting old.

"She thinks her cookies are the best and should be treated as rewards. Really, I don't think I would do anything for her if her idea of a reward is a free packet of her homemade cookies." He said as he stretched his arms out.

"Anyways," I said. " Have you heard Ying's new goal? The one which she plans to run around the world in less than 79 days?"

"I thought it was 80 days?"

"Well, someone apparently broke the record."

"Well, my sympathies to those who wrote the other old man's story."

"That was not what I was expecting but okay."

And that's the end for this part, I guess?

Maybe?

Okay, I have no idea anymore.