Goodbye

I was in the hospital once again, sitting on a chair beside Cyclone's bed.

It has already been two weeks since he was admitted to the hospital and he still has yet to wake up. We were panicking and kept asking the doctor why he wasn't awake but they also had millions of question marks in their brains.

Also, one of the doctors told us there's a possibility that Cyclone would be dead and we were trying to find ways to continue our lives without him. As an example, Thorn has been watering his plants frequently. He waters them so often that I'm afraid that his plants would drown to death.

Blaze was cracking jokes up in an attempt to cheer us up but he was obviously doing it half-heartedly and his jokes were getting even worse by each day, indicating that he was no OK with Cyclone's condition.

Ice was, as usual, sleeping, but lately, he has been waking up in the middle of the night and doing something seriously crazy. The previous night, I caught him trying to pull out the toilet seat from the bathroom. Why he decided to do that will forever be a mystery that detectives can't solve.

Solar was distracting himself by studying like a psychotic scientist. Which is totally acceptable and probably one of the the least craziest out of all of us. Except for the fact that his rooms has transformed from a bedroom to a mad scientists lab.

Quake, so far, was shutting himself from the rest of us. He says that he's doing nothing while he's in there but I had been suspecting something is going inside that room but that's a story for another day.

As for me? Well, I'm doing OK for the moment. Well, if you can call throwing your textbooks and worksheets against a wall while emptying the rest of the content in your school back out of the window, sulking in your room, realizing that you need it for the next day in school, go out and get it and repeat the same steps for each day normal.

I guess that we were all just seriously stressed but how can you not be worried about Cycy?

Once again, I'm seriously getting out of topics so let's get back to the story.

Cyclone was "sleeping" peacefully as he lay on the bed like some kind of gender-switched Sleeping Beauty. His hair somehow, was perfectly sorted as if the wind did not dare to ruffle his hair. He looks as if he had just return from his job as a supermodel and was taking a short nap, except for the fact he was neither a model or taking a nap.

Meanwhile, I looked as if I've just stepped into a tornado and was run over by a truck. My hair was begging to be combed and I had eye bags under my eyes. I was wearing the same clothes that I was wearing the previous night since I tossed myself to my bed after visiting Cyclone and skipping dinner.

In short, I was a mess.

The room was quiet except for the beeping from the machine that was keeping track of Cyclone's heartbeat. I didn't really know what to do during that moment. I didn't have my phone with me and all the others were either at home or doing something else outside.

I idly brushed some of Cyclone's random hair strands and tucked them behind his ear. My mind was on some other things.

I couldn't remember what I was thinking. It didn't matter though.

Because Cyclone chose exactly that moment to wake up.

While other patients who just woke up from some kind of deep sleep would just open their eyes and maybe look around the room to examine their surroundings, Cyclone was, as always, different.

He literally jumped out of bed (and land3d on it) , gasping, and did some random Kung fu moves that I'm pretty sure was from the movie " Kung Fu Panda". His eyes were wild and searching hungrily at his whereabouts. Then, his eyes fell on me.