I need two ambulance, a firetruck , a dozen first aid kits and a taco, please.

For your information, the title above does not have anything related to the story here. And I just threw in the taco cause I'm hungry.

Hey there!

So yeah, how are y'all doing? (Apologies for my bad Australian accent)

Anyways, I finally got the surgery that Quake had told me in the last chapter.

The results?

Uhm... let's avoid that. I might tell you that later.

So yeah, ever since I sort of took care of Thundy, I've gotten closer and closer to him. I was basically glued to him throughout our daily activities except for certain ones like going to the bathroom cause that's just... okay let's avoid that.

Bad news though. My skin has been getting worse ever since the surgery. I don't know why but they seem to be constantly peeling themselves out. How did I know about this at first?

Uhm... well

"OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH SHOOT." I half-screamed, half-sobbed as I got up from my bed after I had notice the bloodstains on my bed,more was coming out from my back, though.

I immediately sped towards the bathroom and locked myself in it. Pain shot through me as I turned around and looks at the mess on my back. I almost screamed again when I saw the wounds.

Blood was literally on every place on my back and I could see some of my flesh under the red liquid.

"Oh nononononoNONONONONO! I must have moved too much last night I was sleeping." I cursed as I took out some bandages and some salve from a box on the shelf. I did all I could to fix the wounds but I could entirely cover them if I couldn't turn my head 360 degrees around.

So I went to see Thunderstorm (ahem, while shirtless) and woke him up from his sleep, and he did not looked pleased.

"What the hell?! Why did you wake me up at," he squinted at the clock on his bedside table. "3:45 a.m.???"

I answered him by turning around to let him get a good look at the damage and he promptly dug his head under his pillow.

Yeah.... that happened on the first day.

For the  following days, my skin didn't stop falling off. The quantity (can you count skin actually) did reduce but it was still extremely painful. Quake took me to the doctors who performed my surgery and demanded a reason why it was happening. They just shrugged and said that it was normal to patients who had the surgery and dismissed us with a wave of his hand.

That made Quake furious and he swore that he's going to boycott the hospital. Just because of that?

Also, I couldn't eat like I used to. Earlier on, the skin on my tongue wouldn't peel very often but now, I couldn't eat anything hard or my tongue would feel as if it was burning in hell.

That made me extremely grumpy. Mostly because I couldn't eat most of the food I want cause, well, most of us just want to have a good pizza, am I right?

So as a solution, Quake has to prepare some soft food, like porridge for me to eat during my meals. So while the others were having things like fried chicken, tacos or whatever they are eating, I'm having porridge for almost all of my meal.