Spoiler for a New Book

Hi owo

So I'm writing out a new book that I have yet to give a good name ;w;

But I've typed out the prologue for it :D

Parts of the prologue will be here, the entire story  itself will be in the book

For now, here's a sneak peak.

WHAM!!!

HISS!! CRACK!!! CRASH!!

Followed by a soft boom-

"AGAIN?!?! THIS IS ALREADY THE 50TH TIME IT FAILED!"

He stormed up to the side of an odd metal contraption, shaped like a huge ring, with wires hanging around it to supply it with electricity. With one hand, he ripped the wires out from the power grid and threw them side. breaking them in the process. It didn't really matter, he could always buy more with the ridiculous amount of money he had.

Inspecting the incomplete power grid once again, he noticed that two of the wires he had attached during the first stages had not been connected properly. He sighed before picking up his tweezers and fixed his mistake, scolding himself throughout the whole thing.

"Please say it'll work this time," he prayed. For the 51th time, he shut the door of the power grid close and walked up to a small machine that seems to be the controller of whatever he was creating.

Looking down, he typed a combination of numbers and letters on the keyboard that had been installed earlier, carefully programming the machine to do as what he wanted. After typing the in the last few digits of the code, he grabbed the lever with his left hand and slowly pulled it down, praying that it would actually work.

The machine hissed and steamed for a while, causing him to wince. He braced himself for an explosion to come, but got a completely different result instead.

The components of the humongous ring-shaped machine began spinning , slowly but gradually getting faster. The machine hummed with a high pitch, the air particles inside it began vibrating. Beams of light were released randomly, causing him to instinctively turn his face away from it to stop himself from going to blind.

When the lights finally died down, he turned to look at his creation, whooping with delight when he was did.

The machine was no longer a sad-looking metal contraption. Instead, there was a door just inside the machine, glowing bright yellow for unknown reason. It seemed to radiate some kind of energy, both powerful and destructive. He was pretty sure that if you were to stand close enough, it would drag you into whatever the heck there was inside it.

And that was where his next destination is.

Yes, I'm aware this is a bit crappy. Sorry about it ;-;

I'll let you guys guess who  the character is, do tell me in the comments who you think it is!

AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO THE COMMENTS IN THE LAST CHAPTER

PLS FORGIVE ME Q-Q

I'll post the new book when it's officially out in this book to let you guys know :D

Also, I'll turn this book to completed once I've done that so I'm not going to be touching this book for some time since I'm finding it a bit cringey...

The new book should be out by at the very least 25th of September cuz I'm about to have my exams soon ;-;

But I will definitely be typing out a new chapter for it  by the time I publish it OwO

Uh...so...

Stay tune?

Love y'all owo