Chapter 3

*A/N Soo here's an actual Update, it isn't very excitin but hey it is something. I promise though the story picks up and gets intense in the next chapter on (Next chapter is the Nigh class Grad and the Ball ;) Yeah its gonna be awesome. I'm excited for it.

I quickly scurried down the hallway and into the bedroom, and there on the bed sat a large white box with a thin shimmering blue bow set neatly atop it. I dropped my head forward in defeat, no matter what I said to him he always did whatever the hell he wanted. Giving my head a shake I turned towards my closet passing by the dresser where I pulled out my underwear pulling that on as I made my way to the rest of my clothes.

Pulling the sliding doors back I looked over the array of dresses I had somehow collected even though I rarely wore dresses or skirts for that matter. I think he was trying to turn me into a girly-girl… Slowly my eyes drifted all the way to the far left side of the closet where the bright coloured shirts, dresses, and jackets that were mine faded into darker coloured shirts and pants.

A dry smirk pulled at my lips and I reached over pulling down one of Saebriels favourite black matte dress shirts with a small embroidered S on the chest pocket. I knew it was his favorite because I had been the one who had bought it for him and he wore it as often as he could. I didn’t bother grabbing anything else because I would have to change soon anyways.

Argon and Mercury had gone out with Anya and gotten a nice strapless blue silk dress with the 1950’s skirt style, it was designed with white floral design in thin neat lines. It was beautiful and the colour was a deep cobalt blue making the white pop out even more. Then Bizzy had picked out nice ballerina slipper wedges, I don’t know how that would work but it is the only way to describe them, and they were a matching dark blue like the dress.

The entire thing had surprise Saebriel when they had pulled it all out, they had even gotten Sabe some stuff as well. A new black suit jacket and a silk cobalt shirt to match me. I was wearing it to the day ceremony which would be taking place in about an hour or so. Stepping back from the closet leaving the doors open for Sabe when he came in, I made my way back over to the bed buttoning the shirt as I went. My eyes locked on the box, I had an idea of what was inside but id didn’t want to look and make it a reality.

Taking in a deep breath I reached out and lifted the lid up dropping it onto the bed, inside was a full lace dress. The bodice area looked to be a little more solid and the entire thing was black, my hands shook as I reached out lifting it up watching as it slowly unfolded into a floor length gown made of floral black lace with a shaded bodice and underskirt. It had ¾ length sleeves and what looked like a shoulder neck line, it looked absolutely amazing and I was speechless staring at it.

“I was going to wear that shirt.” I looked up quickly nearly jumping when I found Saebriel leaning in the doorway with nothing but the towel wrapped around his waist.

“What is this?” I asked him in a very whispery voice.

He smiled pushing away from the door frame, for a split second I thought the towel was going to slip but he quickly re-tightened it and made his way over to stand behind me.

“This is my present to you for graduating high school.” He kissed the back of my jaw, his fingers made quick work of the buttons down the front of the shirt.

“No, I can’t take this.” I turned pushing the dress at his chest.

He looked down at me with darkened eyes, “Aderyn, accept the dress. If you don’t I will get something more expensive and it may cause you to stroke out.” I felt a snicker catch in the back of my throat as I stared up into his eyes.