chapter 4 Aroura

I feel little soft little hand touching my face. She keeps saying she's sorry. But there's just nothing to be sorry about. She's just an innocent little girl who got caught in a big man's game. Wish I could tell her there's nothing to be sorry for. my voice doesn't work my head is thumping. My body I think my body shutting down. It's what I've prayed for what I wanted. what I needed but now knowing I have to protect someone it's giving me a little bit more fight and little bit more courage or stupidity either way it was to save her.

She crawls down into the bed and snuggles in. It hurts I mean physically but I need to comfort this angel. She tries to tell me a story but I'm so week i only get little bits of it.
I think I've broken some ribs. My jaw must me dislocated along with my shoulder. I think he torn something between my legs I've never bleed this much. I wonder if i can die from vaginal blood loss. As my injuries surround my mind and I start to feel each injury I think of lil I can't comfort her with words. She must be so scared of what she witnessed. Poor thing. I want this to be over. I need it to be over.

I hear gunshots they are loud. Men yelling Rage whaling in pain at least that's what it sounds like. I've only ever heard his whales of pleasure. So whaling of pain is a beautiful sound. I hear more gunshots hear the footsteps getting closer and closer to the basement. I push myself up. I pushed myself over top of Lilo. I'll protect her I'll take her beating or do anything to keep her innocent. I won't let these Monsters contaminate another. at least not yet not while I'm still breathing. there's someone gently coming down the stairs. I hear Lil whimpering. She's already started to learn the sounds of the Demons. She grabs hold of me she does not let go. I wish you will not let me go. I pray for this to not be her end or the beginning of the same torture i have had.

I start to speak and I cannot my voice doesn't work from the chocking.
My jaw is dislocated so i can not communicate. my body is shutting down. I know I have to protect her. i push a little further Hold Back My Tears show no weakness to the Demons of the night.

He is slowly approaching. Hear someone say lils name as if they're whispering. I look up see a man soft looking . not soft as a normal man still scary is all fuck. Yes Man does not have a rage. its soft that you would want to speak to a little girl. I hear her voice "yes" it's shaky and not confident but still she crawls from underneath me. I Collapse seeing that she jumps into the man's arms so she knows them. I've done it protected her until someone came for her. No one ever came for me. Or they just never found me.

Another man approaches just like he is trying to contain my wild animal. I see the softness in his eyes. broad shoulders soft eyes searching for answers. He is big Real big of a man but its all man. But I also see he is a president of a club. To be able to be president he would have to have done some things not good things but not easy choices.

Remember my daddy wearing a president badge my daddy was strong. Just wasn't strong enough to find me or he isn't alive anymore. I've always thought about him. What did rage do to him. Rage hasnt asked me about my mc in years. Did he find them and now they are dead. So many thoughts penatrate my mind. I feel weak, strong arms grab me and pull me close telling me that I'm going to be ok. I know that I'm not going to be ok I know that I'm always going to feel the Demons around me. I feel the whimper leave my lips as he holds me close. His gentle voice shushing me like a lullaby and that's just all I remember until complete darkness is his gentle voice.