Chapter 25 Aroura

I feel alive. I feel in the moment this is my moment. this is my time to get revenge for Liam for my dad and most of all for me and all the women before and after me. after today this group will no longer take on anymore victims. I told Lucas after today he has the group. after we take Gianni out I am done. I want to bring up Liam and be with jax dad and the club. jax has can have a relationship with the team helping do what the club do best or not up to them but I will be done. I will no longer be a warrior instead ill be a mum a daughter and a women to jax but most of all ill be me. I think that's the important part. ill be a women a women I control and no one else can. I mean except jax if he keeps looking at me like that then there is going to be a problem and its a distracting problem.

I am on my way out to start my plan. I have the place set up and ready to go. I have a car and the warehouse. body heat signatures show me and a baby. know one would count for the 3 freezers full of bikers and my team. the doll thing janitor got me wont stop crying making me hate the fact if this was real I would be panicked so I play my roll as I hear the cars pull in. I hear in my mic he actually showed up. I hear he has 34 men no women. meaning he bought the A team and he thinks I am predictable ha. I made sure the doors are locked I cant make this easy he would be aware straight away. as they all surround the building taps and janitors bots put detonators on the vehicles can never be to sure we would win.

The doors blown open as I am surround by the men. I pull out my Glock from being wrapped up with the stupid crying expensive doll janitor got,

"your out numbered beautiful" Gianni coos

"I rather be out numbered than be yours's" I say back

"come baby bring me my boy help me raise him to be the best he can" he says stepping forward. as he dose I shoot the guy on his right his second in command is down. 33 men left.

"darlin" he says firm I just cost him and he knows it,

"Gianni" I say soft low and deadly

"I am giving you a chance here" he says and I see one of my team members ready to propelled from the ceiling. so I smirk

"I giving you the same. protect your men" I say and he shakes his head and laughs arms wide out

"all I see is my men" he says I smirk

"your right its all you see" I say as she propelled with one of jax men as they take out Gianni. making it look like he is dead but I know she injected him with a little cocktail for me. as my men and women and dad come out shooting taking out men left and right.

hearing the pop pop of guns and screams of the fallen I skate threw the crowed taking out what I can. hearing men scream and yell. being cut up myself. but this is my vengeances this is my rebirthing. rebirthing will give me my nightmares this though will give me my life back. as I go through the crowd killing anyone I see and know killing all is all I need as jax and his men take what they can. my men and women doing what we do best roll in the pain floating around us. grinning as another life is ripped from this plane and sent to another.

I feel the shooting pain through my arm as a bullet penetrates my arm. I feel the burn and my mind cuts its out as I am a senseless meaning I can turn of my bodies warnings and make my self continue forward until I need to be not a stone cold killer. I see jax watching me and tank and some guy called blade who watched me as a child as I take out the last guy in unarmed combat hand to hand mind to mind. I take him out with struggle my breathing rapid my soul failing to hold on but I have one more job left I have one more thing to keep me going I have Gianni. I have our guy, I have to hold my self together. I cant let a bullet wound hold me down.

I rip half my shirt of placing it around my arm and tying it hard making sure keep enough pressure

"we moving boss" another ask and with no emotion I say

"too messy this ends here"

"yes boss"

"what you need" blade ask me as I breath evenly and turn

"my tools" I say facing my men who's eyes go wide eyed.