chapter 15 aroura

I'm off the bed in seconds. I'm dressed and my gun is pulled. Jax looks at me shaking his head. As of I would sit here and allow him to be killed all because of me. It could be the look of where did u get a gun. That will be a later convo.

I slowly open the door and head to the hall way. We are on the top level. I search each room while jax (prez) heads down to the bottom where the sound come from. Each room was clear. I head down stairs and I hear voices. It's a few of jaxs guys. One has been shot he was a prospect. Another guy is giving jax the low down of everything. I sit on the stairs and listen.

I turn my head to the back of the house to see a man coming up behind jax from the back entrance. I don't want to kill the man just injure. He will be needed for questioning. Something I know i won't be able to know about. So while they are talking I take my aim and shoot twice once in the leg and the other in the shoulder. He went straight down everyone took cover except me. I've got a good aim if I say so my self. Jax looks up at me and smiles. He is so damn gorgus.

From what I see tho this isn't a guy from bosses team. He is sloppy and he clearly from a mc that lacks in training. He knew he had a target and that was it. He never checked the stairs or behind walls he was preying to die. Okay little over kill but he wasn't trained.

A few of jax men load up with the guy. Tank is left with me. I just shower and go to bed while other mc members clean the house. I did hear my father would be here when he can but I am tired and I have a desicion to make.

Do I leave?

Do I tell him everything?

Do I tell him my feelings?

My life isn't safe. No one's is with me around I need a good night sleep and get a clear mind and find out what I am going to-do. Jax might Evan want me to leave. I might as well tell him the truth either way he will make the decision I am unsafe to have around. I may need to find another way of living.

Father will be so upset and mad but do I have a choice. No i really don't or do i. What if I find them first kill them. Is revenge worth it. Will boss try to find me. Was that his voice today. So many questions not enough answers.