aroura chaper 17

It's early morning when I felt the bed dip on jax side. Will he ask me about my skills I learnt with rage. Surly not right now. Fucking hell so many questions not enough answers. I feel his big arms Come around my waist and pull me close. His warm breath on the back of my neck. He sighs I feel his body relax as if holding me is his comfort.
I push my body back against his. He groans but I close my eyes. His body wrapped around mine.

I wake some time in the morning to jax slowly waking so I pretend to be asleep I ain't stupid This man wants answers. Ones I ain't ready to give. I know what I have to do. I have to find those who will be back for revenge and take every single one out so I can be happy with jax and dad.

" after work today baby We will talk" I hear jax whisper in my ear before he moves. Fuck
Do I comment or pretend to be asleep

" ur not asleep sweet heart" he says more confidence.

" yeah talk later" I say back smiling at the smart man I share a bed with.

I get up for shower. I aleast need to know who has been following me. I gotta sneak away from the prospect today won't be hard they ain't sharp.

I get my white ripped skinny leg jeans my new Harley tank and leather jacket with my riding boots. I head down stairs and make breakfast for jax and me.

When he leaves he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close. He kisses my fore head. But I want more. I need more. If I'm gonna be finding out who is following me I need to know where I stand with jax. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him deap and hard. His tounge ask for entrance and I eagerly allow it. As we finish our foreheads are touching and our breathing is laboured. Our eyes closed as we sink in what that was about.

" anymore of that sweet heart and I won't be going to work. I'll be having u under me" he says clearly

" yeah" I whisper. Feeling a Little more jumbled.

New plan find out what I know today and then tell jax tonight. Be open be free. Be happy for once. I've done enough killing.

He heads out after another kiss and his all so handsome smile. Me I sneak out the back after locking the house. I wheeled my bike through the house and put the back I'll travel the old back road I found when jogging.

I ride the back streets to get better viewing point. The person who has been following me took the bait. I see the shine of their bike from behind me. I ride into this small cabin area I found and hide my ride and watched as the black bad boy rolled in. I took out my glock. I waited untill the helmet come of. What shocked me was it wasn't who I thought it was missy.

Missy was a friend okay we trained together when I get sent for training. Rage come with she worked under him. Well we all did in a way of speaking

" missy" I say walking out of the trees

" aroura girl" she says smiling

"why you following me" I say back

" boss wants you back hun. you know you can't just leave" she says sadly

" I never had a choice like you missy. I never wanted this" I say back

" I know I know poor aroura you know i love that's its come down to me bring u in dead or alive" she says sarcastically

So it's kill or be killed and I see what she is here to-do she is to bring me in. So I go for the kill. I have to move easy head shot.

Bang*

I took my shot. Nice easy and clean. But did I have to wear white. Come on. Didn't think this through. I disposed of her body and her bike. Rage has a old dumping ground around here. The bike I put in the shed he owned boss will find it. I ride home knowing jax is at work and dad has club business.

I clean of the bike and sit it in the sun to dry before I put it in the garage. I open the sliding door to walk in I have my head down trying to be quite so the prospect can't hear me. As soon as I look up dad jax and tank are standing in the living area stairing me all covered in blood okay mainly my jeans and arms. Carring a dead body is hard fucking work. It's a work out.

" hi" I say so lame. Could of picked a catch fraise or I'll be back. Something but I went with hi.

" what the fuck aroura" dad bellows

" we are talking" jax says

" go clean up" tank says kinda smirking the shit head.

I hear them talking and the anger is there like I hear it in each word they say. Maybe I could sneak out the window. Okay that's childish. I've been through worse right?