chapter 6 aroura

I wake every so often I hear his voice. he's trying to sound safe calm and sweet. But big scary bikers don't really give off that vibe. But he is trying so makes it so sweet. I don't normally talk back. Not because i am rude. Because i like to asses people before i give them something. Then it was because it hurts to talk my voice needed time to heal. Breathing and talking become hard with broken ribs. I will talk just need to heal. I feel his patients will be slipping soon. The doctors tell me how safe This MC is. how was an MC safe. I got taken from mine. I got beat and raped by another. I've been sold by many. But from what the doctors say and to the way this man talks to me tries to make me feel comfortable I don't know today might be my day I speak to him. I said thank you a few times well didn't speak just with my eyes. Counts right. Maybe he is now sleep in the armchair. I look up to him and I just stare for a while. I haven't been awake this long since my rescue. If that's what you would like to call it. healing is always the worst of the abuse. I wonder how Lil is. I wonder if he will tell me. guess I'm not going to know unless I actually talk to him. He starts just he feel my gaze I swear it. He looks up at me and smiles all that handsome dimple panty dropping smile. I have not felt that curious about a man. I'm mean for real it makes me swoon. Ive never swooned.

"Hey" I say with a smile

"hey back yourself" he says.

"Am I actually gonna get the pleasure of talking with you today" I looked down at my hands I feel rude but I haven't spoken to him. Mainly my health but my stubborn nature to assess.

"It's ok sweet pea I messing with you".

'It's fine how is lil" I ask

"she is doing good she is with her parents" he says a smile crossing his face making me smile back

"good" I say softer wishing that could be me with my father.

"Sweet pea if you don't mind I've got a few men coming in today they really need to speak with you and we really need answers. we have been really patient in waiting they won't hurt you no one will hurt you. I promise I'll keep u safe you're safe with me" For some crazy reason that I actually believe him. I mean after everything I've been through I shouldn't but I do. He gives me vibe.

he's asking my name but a not hundred percent sure if it's my name or if it's just something I dream about. I have to tell him I'm not sure about my name that's going to be the weirdest part. I'm sure people know their name. Thats going to be an awkward conversation.

"So yeah I don't know my name. I mean I think it's Aurora. But it could also be a dream or something havent thought about it. I was 5yrs old I guess so. I could have just imagined it".i look at him hopefully not to see pitty. I dont i just see his handsome smile.

"That's ok you can just pick any name". I looked at him like he's gone crazy cuz I just wanna know my name. I hear a tap on the door.

4 men come in. They look at me with a smile well at least they can try one of them looks like you killed his puppy but I try to wash that off. They said they're just waiting on someone. They asked me a couple of questions that the president has already asked me. I'm pretty sure his name is fist. if I get it wrong then I'm going to be kind of in trouble for not remembering their prez name so I just kind of say him and point to prez. They laugh. They start trying to make some jokes and i laugh some of my them are of kind of funny. I guess they don't know how to talk to me. They asked me why i won't tell anyone what MC i came from. I had to tell them that I remembered when I was a kid but after a few rounds with rage i forced myself to forget I couldn't have them hurt my father. I never really knew my mother so was never a really an issue. They smile and say even as a five-year-old you still protected your family most would have given it up in seconds.

I told them how strong my father was and how much I believe that he would come for me. They ask me his name but just before I could get the answer out. an older man comes to the room. He looked straight at me. The air court on my lungs. Just before anyone could speak I said the words I haven't said since I was 5.

"Daddy"

"Aurora". He said questionally

Everyone goes quiet I guess this is not what they were expecting neither was i to be honest. I was told that families don't generally last without their child or it's just something else drilled into me. To stay and obey. I looked around the room to see the man staring at us. father is looking at me with tears in his eyes. I feel the questions. I want to answer but my breath just won't come my brain is foggy. I just sit there thinking on how on earth this happened. I've been in the care of this MC since 7 days ago. I haven't heard his voice I haven't seen him I've just I just oh my god I can't even get it out.

The only words that slept from my mouth.

"I missed you Daddy". I dont know where it come from it just come out with the air that got stuck in my lungs.

"fuck sake Aurora. please give me a moment" he says to the man in the room. Than nods to the prez. I looked up at him

"daddy did you come and find me ever" I say with tears.

"My Aurora do you honestly think I wouldn't have tried to move heaven and earth to find you. I gave up my presidency. I just couldn't get past the fact that I couldn't protect my own daughter". I give him a slight Smirk cos I have nothing else to say. He loves his club always did. I see him hesitates to come closer it hurts but I don't know if he knows he can.

"You know dad. U don't have to stand so far away I don't break easy". I say with half a smile. All I want is to hug him. I think he feels the same as he walks closer he wraps me in his big strong arms. I feel at home I say loudly as I sink my face into his neck. It was my go to place as a child. He laughed slightly. proberly remembering what i did.

one of my man who was with me when you were younger saw you said to me she just looks so familiar. I thought maybe it was one of the photos that we have of missing women so I decided to come in on the meet today. I don't normally but something was telling me I needed to be here.only if I knew it was my little girl here I would have been here on day 1. I smile a short but sincer one.

We talk a little but it's awkward it's not like I went on holiday and just come home. I was kidnapped abused and raped. So in retrospect I'm fragile. I'm not but he treats me that way. U can tell in his eyes. The guys come back in. My nerves are crazy they are big men. I look at the prez who is fist with pleading eyes.. He comes over and rests his hand on mine giving it a squeeze. I don't know if it's a rescue fever coz he was the one who carried me or the fact there is something about him that's calming. Really calming. The men fire up all the questions. My brain is still muddled but I give what I Can untill I need to rest once more and take pain relief.