chapter 5 Prez

I get my men to blow that joint down it sickens me. makes me feel disappointed in human kind. Only expecting to see Lille we did not expect a grown woman to look like death is at her door. I pull this tiny woman to my chest. I feel her whimper. I try to speak softly to her sleeping form. Evan in her sleep her pain over whelms her. She is Gorgeous. I can see it through the dirt, blood, bruises and cuts. She is strong, kind and sweet i know this because When we walk down to the basement to begin with she was sheltering Lillo taking all of her pain and making it her own. Not once did i see her second guess her self. I just keep staring at her in my arms. From the tracker we had on Lil. Lil has not been here long. so this girl was here before Lil the room smells of urine vomit and blood.

I put her in a SUV to take her to doc. The instant i laid her down i regreted it. Her soft lips created a pained look and she started to shake in the suv. I instantly got in with her held her in my arms. Someone is going to have to get my ride back to my place i wont leave my rose. Lil holds her hand and starts to tell me all the things that the men will do to the girl. as she would not let the men go near Lille. The beauty in my arms protected a child she didn't even know. She protected lile from seeing the bad she protected Lil from feeling.

Few of my brother's around talking. I've never taking a liking to women. they only ever want you to title the ever only want the president badge. So I am gathering a few looks. When I've mentioned them sorting my ride out. My mind does not care tho. I'm still reeling from the information lil told me. Ive got so many questions.

"Oh prez" I hear ryker yell From the back of the barn.

"The women is logged in a diary. there is full log history on her. Like crazy in depth". I look at him like he is bat shit crazy.

"U got to be kidding" I say. This can't be good what does she mean. Who wants to keep her tracked during the sales.

"No man she was taken when she was 5 from a school she was sold 3 times. She is trained in some shit. Don't say what. She is a mc daughter. Refused to say who. they have been trying to get the info from her for years then gave up. She littery has only known this life" he says to me sorrow in his voice.

I growl comes from within I feel protective and pissed of. She is going to be safe I'll protect her. The last thing on the log was her beating and the reason. The beatings are logged in depth. She is a saviour. We pull up to the hospital and I feel hesitant to give her to doc and his team. But I know it's for the best. She clung to me for safely I had to pull her away from me by force. My felt my chest tighten at the distance.

It's been 3 days 3 horrific days four surgeries she still has two more to go on her leg. Just to clear some of the infection. She will wake up wait for me to talk. hasn't spoken back she'll nod or ignore. We haven't found any more information out on her. she is hesitant. Doc has asked us not to wear our Kutte. she seems to be petrified of anyone in a kutte or loud voices. I mean not that I blame her. she just got kept in a basement for God knows how long. Sold and resold to clubs and gangs and leaders most would be loud and with a Kutet on. But every single time she wakes she holds my hand as if to say thank you or it's a comfort thing. She looks so strong. I just smile I tried to talk to her about other things besides what happened to ease her. But in hindsight I really need more information out of her.

I am going to have to try. But the worst of things against my beater judgement some of the other men that I trust with my life want to come in and talk to her. Ive instructed that they need to be calm low voices and don't intimidate. They all agreed if it wasn't for information on the whole deal. I would be against it.