Princess of War

Hello, my name's Ryla Choi and I'm 21 years old. I was at a café ordering some coffee while reading a very strange book.

 I was at a café ordering some coffee while reading a very strange book

The title was called, "Lovely Princess." No one knew who the author was, but that didn't bother me. I found the book in front of my door, and took it in as if it was normal.

Anyway, I spent the whole day in the café reading, when I get a phone call from one of my best friends! She was in labor! I run out of the café as quickly as I could to the hospital.

Little did I know, I had forgotten the "Lovely Princess" book. I run back to the café to retrieve the book, but it wasn't there!

Someone had taken it!

I knew there wasn't time to search for the book so I run back out to the hospital. In a split second, a car was racing past and I wasn't looking at where I was going, so I got hit.

I lay on the street feeling my life slip away, only to be reincarnated and someone new from a very familiar story.

- The New Life of Princess Ariel -

My new name is now Princess Ariel Jusis Aera

My new name is now Princess Ariel Jusis Aera. The name Ryla Choi is now in the past.

My mother Arlene, and father Victor, are the King and Queen of the Iron Empire.

Victor, loves me a lot, but Arlene, resents me with all her heart. She had wished for a son to take over the throne, but instead she got me.

Though, the main reason she hated me, was that I had taken Victor's love for her and was now loving me more than he loved her.

So I'm the Princess of the Iron Empire. We are known for being in second place for conquering land and killing people.

The first place medal goes to the Obelian Empire which is currently ruled by Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

- - ◇ - -