Chapter 2 | | Morning Lucas

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me as I float in a white void. I float and float for what felt like an eternity until I hear a voice.

"Can't believe someone like you would do something so irrational."

"Huh? Who's there!?" I shout, into the endless white void. "Somebody let me out!"

"Such a pretty face shouldn't be like this . . ."

I feel my right hand have this warm and tingling feeling. Then a long red rope appeared on my right hand. Maybe I was supposed to pull it?

I pull the rope as hard as I could, and I hear a male shout.

"Ah!?"

The white void disappears and I find myself rolled on top of a guy in a bed.

I was on top of him and as for the guy, he was on the bottom. He had short black hair, and crimson red eyes. He was quite handsome!

My face heats up almost immediately as I put my head on his chest. "I-I-I'm s-sorry!!!"

He stares at me blankly and simply whispers, "Cute . . ."

"H-Huh?" I mutter, as I raise my head from his chest.

"Can you get off?" he says, blankly staring at me. "You're kinda heavy."

HUH!?!? 。゜(`Д')゜。

What did he just say!? Fuming, I turn away and got off him. I adjusted myself at the edge of the bed and just as I was about leave the bed, the guy shouts reaching for me, "No! Don't!"

I feel the energy from my legs disappear and I wasn't able to brace myself for the impact as I was falling. The guy comes swooping in and catches me safely, but loses his balance, and the two of us fall with a loud-

*THUD!*

He lays below me as I lay on top; the same as before. I lift my head from his chest and hear him say, "You really have fallen for me haven't you?"

"W-What!?" I exclaim. "N-No I haven't!"

"Why not? I'm quite gorgeous if you ask me . . ." he smirks.

"Well, you are cute," I mutter, covering my face. (///Σ///)

"Hm? What was that?" he smirks, intrigued, that I had just called him cute. "I couldn't hear you that time. Could you say it a bit louder?