Starting the day

FYI- I don;t own any of the character nor am I that good at writing so I hope you like it. 

Kev pov

Kevin heard his alarm blares, he got up. I groggily get up because if i skip too many classes I won't be able to play football. I don't get why though, I'm pretty OK in school not stellar but not bad either. He groans as he gets up.

Kevin slid off his bed as he got dressed and ready for school. Laundry was everywhere and he had to do the sniff test to make sure his shirt was at least decent to wear. Some food and other things like homework was down in the hellhole he called a room. Quickly I ran out too drive to school careful not to wake up my dad. He did another all nighter. It's been half a year since my mom died and our house was a complete mess, as was my dad. He works for both of us and he just doesn't have the energy too clean and would go straight to the bottle sometimes cry.

I guess I should've comforted him but, neither of us were talkers, and as alphas males once bound by my mom, We barely even talk to each other, we loved each other yeah, but we can't really support each other. I honestly did cry in secret I never told anyone my mom died, I just couldn't bring it up not even Nazz knows every thinks I'm okay probably because i still go to parties, still go to practice and get good grades. I walk out the door, taking a deep breath time to get ready to fight another day.

Double d pov

I was already dressed for school, as I straightened my tie. Tight dress pants with crisp white button down and tie along. I looked into the mirror and made sure my outfit was alright. Then I quickly brushed my thick black locks, I should cut it but it was When I approved of what I saw, I put my books together and went downstairs. The perfume filled my nose, auntie and uncle must've come home from work.

I sigh but understand as my aunt and my uncle had taken me in when my parents died on a business trip. He was young only in college not even married yet. My father's brother, had first taken him in and Edd would do all the household chores along with his homework. I  always had some free time I would hang out with my two best friends and study. At times, I helped uncle with remembering terms thus I learned more knowledge than other kids making me even more of an outcast. That was 10 years ago, today he is 32 excelling as his career as a CEO of a small business and married to his wife, Mary whom is a doctor and part time professor at Harvard. They live in a mansion with 4 floors and is more than enough for the 3 of them.

I think they want a kid but would wait until I leave the house soon for college. They've been married for 5 years and I guess they didn't want to really deal with an adolescent. The two were kind to him and Mary even helped me learn my love for science and I want to be a surgeon as my career and maybe teach. But both world be in their own little world as they are madly in love with each other. I hate being a burden on them but, I work as the maid of the house and sometimes clean the houses of my aunts friends, thus I buy my own clothes and groceries.

Rushing out the door I run to the car my uncle let me borrow, he was 'teaching' me how to drive. It was pretty beat up and old but with a little work and my saving up over a year I fixed it up with a little help from my uncle whom was bored and his friend had some free parts I could use. Ed had helped me since he was 6'5 and he was on the football team. While on the other hand, Eddy was still inda the leader who calmed down and he was helping his dad with his business. Surprisingly Eddy is a great advertiser and helped his father use the internet too put merchandise online and bought cheap things from other countries and sell for a high price here. Eddy was really good at finding stuff on the internet in the corner no one ever looks in. Smelling a good deal.

But as the three become successful in high school the less they talked. As edd was in much more advanced classes than the other two, he kinda drifted apart from them. But the three knew that they had each other back.

The bullying we once experienced as kids slowly stopped for Ed and Eddy but, little did they know I was getting bullied. Sometimes jocks would force me to do their homework and I stayed pretty quiet and alone so people thought I was a creep. Not only that, but apparently since I'm at the top of my class some of my peers try to sabotage or discourage me. Never giving me notes if I had a swim meet, not wanting to talk to me, trying to get me into trouble.

As I start the car, I pushed the thoughts out of my mind.