Confession

Mr.Smith POV

Eddward went limp in Kevin's arms, sliver rivers still flowing down his cheeks. I ran my hands through his thick hair and wiped away the tears before they evaporated. The poor thing has been bottling up too much. I remember him having trouble after his parents dying and also his uncle but, after a year he looked great again and like things were turning out for the better. Kevin and me stared at Eddward in complete silence. As quiet as the boy is, he does lighten up the aura around us. I can't even fathom what make Eddward .to make him hate himself so much. Honestly he is as much as a saint as Susan was.

What was I supposed to do? Stay home and tend to him? Should I make something for him? I take a deep breath remembering the days I comforted Susan. I may not be very good at it Eddward was kinda fragile like her. He's still pale as a ghost, with panda eyes making him look older than he actually is, this furrowed brows showing the pain he still feels. How blind can we be? Why didn't we say anything before? Kevin is looking at him a pained expression, almost like the one he saw when his mother was sick. Angry, scared and lost.

"Let's put him to bed. It's our turn to take care of him." I said. My leadership instincts taking over. Kevin growled a bit before complying he was to much like me in this situation neither of us really like to submit to one another thus we always have been kinda competing against each other in small ways after he grew some balls. He's got spun but, I still think I would win in a fistfight with him. Kevin laid the boy next to him while I tucked him in. I look at the clock, it's almost time for work. I guess I should call the school and call in a bit late. I knew Eddward could clean up and take care of the house but, Kevin would probably start a house fire. Not that I'd be any better. I think Eddward just exhausted, and stressed.

I look at Kevin as he also looked at me. "Son, stick with Eddward. When he wakes up call me and I'll rush home. Make sure to keep an eye on him.... I don't want to lose him." I said quite defeatedly. Though Eddward is so young and me only knowing him for like a week. He has become a great part of Kevin and my life. I don't think we can go on without him.

Kevin seemed to comply. "Okay, come back soon. I will be sure to care for him." Kevin seems to also have attached to Double D, I knew he had a messed up past but jeez I don't think he was this depressed. He hides his emotions so well. Looking at his beanie on the other side of the bad I placed it on the nightstand closest to him. I have a feeling he might want to wear it. Kevin is curled protectively around him rubbing circles on his back. Eddward curls up into his form. It's quite cute honestly. It's time we help out Eddward, we can't have our new mom being sad now can we?

Double D POV

I hear a man yelling faintly as I begin to wake up refusing to open my eyes my body moves to get up, but I felt a sudden chill form the cooler room temperature, I turned back into the blanket and other thing radiating heat. I've always had low blood pressure so I always felt cold. I was never much of a morning person but my punctuality made it sure that I wake up early no matter what. I don't care though I have a headache as well as my whole body being sore, especially my eyes which seem to be swollen. I want to stay in the warmth of this bed forever.

"Double D, good morning" someone drawled out my name. My sleepy brain commuted barely, the world still seemed blurry. I grunted in reply, making my pillow laugh heartily in his deep scratchy voice. Wait? When did pillows start laughing and moving? I slowly got up rubbing my sensitive eyes, starting to observe my surroundings. It's daylight out, and I'm under a mess of blanket.I had taken off my hat and I'm next to Kevin.... I'M NEXT TO KEVIN!!!!!! I panic internally jumping a bit from the redhead. He was only in a tank top and shorts, a bit wrinkled and wet with my drool, meaning I slept on him. He was the pillow! I pull at my head while rubbing my eyes as I'm fully awake.