Hottest Man In School

Abuse
Smut smut smut
Bullying
Some fluff
Angst
Bottom Dallon, top Brendon.
-

We just finished up gym class and everybody runs to the locker rooms, trying to get a good spot to change. I run to the back room where not many people dress out at. I'm very, very insecure about my small, skinny body. As I quickly throw off my shirt and grab my sweater, a group of guys come walking in.

It's Ian, Dan, Tanner, and most importantly Dallon Weekes, the hottest guy in school. I've never seen him dress out, but god I knew he was fit.

Every girl and gay boy had the biggest crush on him. People would faint as he walked by in the hallway. He was pretty buff, but also skinny. He didn't really have abs from what I've heard, but he was slender with strong arms. There's also a rumor that he has a tattoo on his lower side, which would be interesting since he's only 17.

I watch as he slides off his shirt and punches his friends playfully. Ian turns around and sees me staring, so I quickly look away and take off my pants, bending over.

"Damn, his ass is bigger than Anna's," I hear someone say. I quickly turn around and see that the comment came from Dan. I blush and Dallon turns around, tilting his head.

"Don't be rude," he says. I see a black smudge on his side, realizing that it's the rumored tattoo. It actually was really pretty. Dallon sees me staring and winks. I quickly turn away and grab my skinny jeans.

As I pull them up, i start to get nervous. My hands start sweating and slipping. I just wanted to get the hell out of here. They already talked about my ass, which I'm already insecure about. I knew it was bigger than most guys, and pretty perky, but that's not a good trait on a guy.

I try to pull up my pants but can't. I turn around and look in the mirror by the lockers. Great, I can't get them over my big ass. Everything is going wrong, so fucking wrong! This happens all the time since I wear skinny jeans, but of course it had to happen right now.

I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. My briefs were clinging onto me from sweat and I just felt so damn nervous. I sat down on the bench in the middle of the backroom, trying to roll up my pants to make it easier to pull them over my butt. I see Dan, Ian, and Tanner walk out and take a sigh of relief. It's basically just me in the dressing room now, but I'm the only one in the backroom.

I stand up and jump a little, trying to yank up my pants. "You need help?"

I spin on my heel and almost fall backwards when I see Dallon standing in front of me, his jeans hanging low on his waist. I scratch my head awkwardly. "Did they rip or something?" I take a deep breath and shake my head.

"I, uh, I can't get them over my ass."

Dallon chuckles and walks behind me, grabbing two of the belt loops. "Just jump a little on three. One, two, thr-"

I jump and he pulls up my jeans. They tighten around my waist and I stumble back onto him.

"Oh, s-sorry," I say, feeling his bare chest against my clothed back.

"You're fine, chill out," he says. I feel my muscles tense and I stand up, walking towards my locker. I bend down and put my gym stuff away. "They were right, you do have a big ass."

I slam my locker shut and grab my bag, running out of the back room. Tomorrow's gonna suck.

*The next day in gym class heh*

I run into the locker room, quickly stripping off my jeans and and t shirt, not wanting to be seen. I go to my locker and reach down when I hear "oh hey, there's big ass!"