Yes Sir

Angst
Semi sexual thoughts
Aggressiveness
A little fluff
-
Dallon took me out shopping today. He needs new dress clothes for work, and some gym attire. We walk into our first store, a dressy store for tall guys. He was 6'6, so he never fit in regular sized pants.

He walks in, me behind him, my head hung in shame. He's a little annoyed with me cause I keep begging to go to hot topic. He doesn't mind taking me shopping, but he needed to get his stuff first. I also started crying because he yelled at me for being clingy. I stay a little bit away from him, not wanting to piss him off anymore.

I kick my feet around a little, losing my balance and stumbling, quickly regaining my posture as someone places their hand on my shoulder. I quickly spin around, looking up to see a bright haired, muscular man. "Hi."

"Uh, h-hello," I whimper.

"What are you doing in this store, sweetie. You don't seem to be 6'2 or over," he says, looking me up and down. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a pink sweater. Dallon always picks my outfits. I squeeze my legs together, uncomfortable.

"I'm here w-with my b-boyfriend," I stutter out. The guy didn't seem to be 6'0 either. Maybe 5'10? I am only 5'5.

"Hmm, well he shouldn't be leaving such a cute boy like you all alone in a big mall," he says sensually. I tense up. I need Dallon.

"D-dall!" I yell, seeing him squatting on the floor, looking at a pair of shoes. He rises up again and shakes his head, turning around and starting to say "what", but quickly running over when he sees the male infront of me.

"Yes," he growls, staring at the guy. "Is he bothering you?"

The light haired male looks intimidated. "Sorry bro." He walks out of the store. I feel scared, but I don't want to tell Dallon. It's his fault for ignoring me. That could've escalated quickly.

"You alright?" He questions, but it doesn't seem like he actually cared that much. He still looks annoyed with me.

"Y-yea..." I lie. He frowns and walks back to the shoes he was looking at before.

30 minutes pass and he has an outfit picked out. "Come to the dressing room with me."

I follow him and he lays all the clothes down on the bench, shutting the door and locking it. I slide down the wall, sitting in the corner as I watch him start to unbutton his shirt. He stands in the mirror, slipping off his shirt.

He checks himself out for a few seconds. "I think I'm losing weight?"

"Hmm," I reply, not knowing what to say. He turns to me.

"Do I look skinnier?" He questions. I shrug. I think he definitely does, which he may not like. He was pretty fit before but he's getting a little skinnier, which I think is hot. I like skinny guys.

"Y-Yes, a little, but you still look r-really pretty, dal- I mean u-uh, sir..." I stumble over my words. He sighs.

"I guess if you still think I look good than that's all that matters," he says, turning back to the mirror and grabbing a blazer. I blush. He basically just said that my opinions the only one that matters, and it feels really good to hear that from him, especially when he's mad at me.

He slips on a black blazer with no shirt underneath. He still has his blue dress pants on, but he slips those off. I shift a little as he turns to face me.

"What do you think about the blazer?" He asks. I gulp, my eyes focusing on the outline in his briefs. shit, no. not right now hormones!

"Babe?"