Painfully Gay

Brendon and I were on stage for the final show of the tour. We decided to go all out with the stage gay just because.

I hear sins start and Brendon winks at me, making my pants slightly tighten. What he doesn't know is that I've had the biggest crush on him all tour.

I'm not out yet, and everyone thinks I'm straight. We all know Brendon isn't, though. He's really the first guy I've had feelings for which is weird. Sure I've had sex with other men, but it was in threesomes.

He walks over to me, grabbing me by the back of my next roughly. He forces me to bend down and I obey as he rubs my neck, singing into the mic.

I join him and feel his hand slip down my back, squeezing at my ass. The crowd roars as we stay connected, his hand traveling my body.

He bends backwards as I stand straight, leaning over him and pressing my lips into the mic. When it comes to "whore" Brendon removes the mic from in between us, quickly kissing me.

He runs away as the crowd screams and girls cry. I'm fully hard, barely covering it with my bass. This is so embarrassing. My face was bright red but I just covered it by saying it was sweat.

After the show, I quickly walk back to the dressing room and throw my bass in it's cover. I sit on the couch and stuff my face in my hands, shaking my head. I was still painfully hard and needed to get back to the hotel.

We stay the night there and leave tomorrow, but I couldn't leave until all the guys got back and we said goodbye. I didn't want to say goodbye to Brendon, but I knew I would see him soon when we start writing the new album.

They all walk in, high fiving eachother. "Great show guys!"

"Yeah, great show," I mumble, standing up. Brendon looks at me and frowns, pulling us all into a group hug. "I'm going back to the hotel. See you guys tomorrow on the bus."

Brendon raises an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. Just tired," I lie.

"What's your room number?" Brendon asks.

"275, why?" "No reason, just incase." "Alright, goodnight."

I hug them all and wave, walking out of the venue.

Once I reach the hotel, which was only 10 minutes away, I immediately ran into the elevator and upstairs into my room.

I grab my laptop out of my suitcase and throw it on the bed, yanking off my pants. I jump in the bed and pull the laptop onto my stomach, pulling down my boxers. I stroke my shaft carefully, typing gay porn into the search bar.

I click on one, turning up the volume just a bit. I shut my eyes, imagining that the person moaning is Brendon instead of some random guy.

I pick up the pace of my strokes, Brendon's name on my lips. "Fuck, Brendon."

I nearly throw my computer as I hear a knock on my door. I try to turn off the porn, but for a few seconds it just keeps playing. When I finally get it off, I pull up my boxers and swiftly walk to the door, opening it just a crack.

"The fuck did I just hear?" He questions. Oh, well, that's just great.

"Uh, a, uh." What the actual fuck do I say now. "A movie?"

"Okay I get it you're watching porn. Don't care. Let me in," he says, pushing open the door and slamming it. He jumps on my hotel bed, still in his suit, breathing in my pillow.

"Well, you're right. So if you don't mind, I'd like to finish my session?" I ask gently, hoping he'll leave.

"No."

"No?" I question. He sure is blunt. "Why?"

"Because. I need someone to hang out with before this kicks in."

"What kicks in?" I ask. He throws an empty bottle of vodka on my bed. Damn it! "When did you manage to drink all that?"

"Dunno. Little bit ago. Just drank... and drank some more... and... a little... more?" He says, giggling.

Greatttt, I have to take care of this dipshit so he doesn't go skinny dipping. Or jump off the roof. Or fuck some underage teen. Or- okay, I'm going to stop listing the possibilities. "So you're staying?"

"Mhmmm!!!!" He says loudly, rolling over. "I think I'm drunk? Dunno. Did I drink something?"

"Alright, where are your pajamas?"

"Didn't bring any."

"Room number?"

"No idea, haha!" He giggles. He stands up, removing his suit and throwing it on the ground. I watch as he slips off his shirt. Shouldn't make me feel butterflies since I've seen him shirtless countless of times, but somehow he manages to get even prettier every time. He starts to remove his pants.

"Brendon!"

"What!!" He yells.

"Keep your damn pants on!"

"Not if I'm sleeping!" He complains. "Do you have an extra shirt, dallyyyy?"

I sigh. "Hey, dally sounds like daddy! Daddy dally! Daddy! Dally is daddy!"

"Brendon! Stop it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N- are you hard?"

"Ye- what..?"

"Your penis has elongated."

"Uhm, no?" I look down at my underwear. Well, it certainly has elongated. Fucker.

"Daddy's hard," he says.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I complain, throwing one of my sleeping shirts at him. He slips it over his head, biting his lip as he struts over to me. He looks up at me.

I can feel his minty breathe, and as I breathe in, I can smell the vodka. His woody scent is still there. That scent I love.

He wraps his small arms around my neck, smiling as he buries his drunk face in my neck. He hugs me tighter, and I wrap my arms around him, hugging back.

"I love you," I whisper quietly.

"I love you too.. daddy."

He bites my neck playfully and I throw him on the bed. He better not remember this. "You're going to sleep now."

"But I'm no-"

"SLEEP!" I yell, turning off the light.

I jump in bed next to him, pulling the covers over myself. I feel him inch closer to me. "No," I say sternly.

"Yes," he hisses, throwing his arm and leg over me. I frown, but than chuckle. I feel him smile into my arm. "Night night."

"Night buddy."

HI HI!! IM A BIT RUSTY. SHOULD I MAKE A PART TWO OF THE NEXT MORNING AND THERE WILL BE SMEXY TIME.