Fluffy Dinner

I dunno how to explain this lol.
Fluff and stuff
-

Dallon and I had been dating for around 3 years now. Well, now we're engaged.

My parents kicked me out at the age of 18 when they found out I had been smoking weed behind there back. At the time Dallon was 21 and a successful musician who found me sleeping on a bench. He decided to let me live with him until I got back on my feet, but things took a turn.

We started gaining feelings for eachother, which led to us now, getting married in 3 months. He was 6'5, skinny but fit, tattooed with a lip piercing, and so handsome.

I was 5'3, skinny as hell, a few tattoos, and very feminine. I've always been small. Me and Dallon are polar opposites, but that's what makes us love eachother. I'm in a successful band and he's a very known artist. No one would expect us to be together.

Anyway, tonight my parents and siblings were coming over. They don't know anything about my relationship with Dallon, no one does besides our close friends. We have decided to come out to He public a month before our wedding, so for now it was a secret. I don't think my family's homophobic, but it's still nerve racking.

My mom called me three days ago saying her and my siblings and of course my dad missed me. I was hesitant at first but she started complimenting my band so I couldn't resist. There on their way here now and don't know I live with Dallon.

He isn't home and has no idea there coming over. He said he won't be home till 9:00 pm, so I have time. I was dressed in black jeans and a white button up, very different from what I normally wear. Normally I'm in shorts and a sweater, but I didn't want them to see me as some sort of twink.

I hear a ring at my doorbell, my heart rate increasing heavily. I slowly strut to the door, taking a deep breath before turning the knob. In front of me stands my mom, dad, two brothers and two sisters.

Here's his siblings:
Amelie - 16
Sarah - 17
Ryan - 18
Dominic - 16

"Well, hello," I say casually, acting like it's not the first time I've seen them in three years. My mom walks forward, engulfing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry, Brenny," she says.

"Eh, it's alright. If it wasn't for you kicking me out I wouldn't be as happy as I am now," I state. I wasn't planning on telling them about Dallon. My dad frowns, probably jealous of how good of a life I'm living.

"Come in guys, come in!" They all give me sweet hugs on their way in and I lead them to the dinner table. "The food will be ready in a second, hold on."

"It's so great to see you, bren," Ryan says.

"Yeah, it's great to see you all. So, anything new going on?"

"Well obviously, haha. I've got a girlfriend, who I plan on purposing to soon," Ryan states.

"Really? Damn, getting married at 18," I counter. He giggles. "Well, what about the rest of you?"

Amelie looks at me, smiling brightly. "I've got a beautiful girlfriend."

I can feel my heart throb of happiness. "W-Wow, really? That's amazing!"

"Yeah, seriously she's so amazing and mom and dad are so happy for me!" She says excitedly. Mom and dad smile, linking hands.

"Wow, that's great. What about you two?" I ask towards my other siblings. Dominic shakes his head.

"I've got a boyfriend as-well, he's really tall and sweet," Sarah says.

"That's great for you guys!"

"So, Son. Where'd you go after we uh, kicked you out," my dad asks casually. I shrug, still weirded out by hearing the name son.

"I stayed with a guy who let me live with him until I got back on my feet, then I found Spencer and my other band mates. The only reason we got far is because our looks," I say honestly, giggling. I knew I was cute and all.

"That's amazing to hear, babe! Anyways, are you still, um, doing drugs?" My mom asks. I sigh, taking the shrimp out of the oven.

"Yes, I am. I'm 21, and it's legal, mom. I don't do anything worse than pot." She sighs.

"Well, that's alright. As long as it isn't harming you," she says. I smile at how different she is, how accepting.

I look at Amelie, noticing a tattoo on her lower wrist. "Holy shit, you guys let her get a tattoo?"

"Of course, it's her body, she can do what she wants with it," My dad says. I'm jealous that they weren't his affectionate towards me, but honestly I'm just happy for Amelie. I lift my shirt up, revealing the tattoos on my side. I had 6 tattoos, two on my side and three on my arm.

"Wow, that's gorgeous. You have some on your arm too, right? I've seen them on stage," Amelie replies. I nod.

"So, you never told us. Are you dating anybody?" Dominic asks. I stop in my tracks, taking a deep breath. I wasn't ready to tell them about dallon, not yet.

"No, not really," I say. I turn to them and my moms raising her eyebrows.

"What's with the wedding ring, then?"

Shit. I've been caught.

"Well, guess I've been caught. Yeah, I'm engaged to uh... this girl... her names, uh, dalia," I lie.

"Oh, what a pretty name!" Sarah says. I nod, relaxing that they believe me.

Dinner was going great. We all caught up and I learned that Ryan was going to be a Doctor after college. We all turn as we hear the front door open.

"Baby, I'm home!" Someone yells. Oh fuck, it's only 6! What is he doing home?

I jump up from my seat at the table, running towards the door way of the kitchen where Dallon appears wearing a short sleeve t-shirt. He smiles and holds shopping bags against his arms. He walks towards me, pushing me against the door frame and kissing me slowly.

I pull away and look at my family, who's eyes are wide. "Fuck, god damn it!"

Dallon turns to see my family. "Uh, who are these people?" He walks to the kitchen island and puts all his shopping bags on the counter. "Babe, answer me. Who are these people?"

"My family..."

He looks at me, growling. "You're fucking with me?"

I shake my head and he turns to face them. "Why the fuck are they in my house. After what they did to you?"

I grab his arm, "calm down babe. It's alright, I forgive them!"

He stops snarling and relaxes against my touch. "Why didn't you tell me they were coming?"

"I wasn't exactly ready for them to meet you."

"So this is Dalia?" Amelie asks. I sigh. "I was expecting her to be a short, pretty blonde."

Dallon chuckles lowly, "Dalia?" I blush madly. "Well I'm not blonde, and I'm not a girl, that's for sure. And I'm definitely not short."

My dad and mom laugh, getting out of their seats and walking to shake hands with Dallon.

"So, you're Brendon's..." my dad questions.

"Fiancé. I found him the night you kicked him out, took him in and fell in love with him," Dallon states. My mom nods.

"So, are you like, gay?" Dominic asks. I laugh.

"Yes, I'm gay," I reply.

After they left, I ran towards Dallon, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much, my bean stalk."

"I love you two, small bean. Thank you for saying yes to marrying me."

"Of course, I didn't want the bean stalk to be sad," I joke and he giggles. I press my face against his chest as we just hug. I'm actually glad he came home early, it honestly made the evening more enjoyable.

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.