Painfully Gay, Again.

part 2 of painfully gay.
contains:
smut
bottom!dall for those who wanted it!
-
I wake next to Brendon, who's on his phone, already scrolling through Twitter. He watches me stretch, and I carefully avoid eye contact with him, staring at him in my shirt, the rest of his torso under the blanket.

"Mornin'," he says casually, putting down his phone. "Jesus hell my head hurts."

"Well you did drink an entire bottle of vodka," I reply. He chuckles, but his eyes focus on my neck.

"What's that?" He questions. I raise an eyebrow.

"What's what?"

"That mark on your neck. It's like... a bite mark? Like how ted bundy bit that girl." Must he bring serial killers into every conversation?

"Oh, yeah, uhm," I stutter out, embarrassed, "you kinda bit my neck last night." He laughs, not embarrassed at all. His finger glides over the mark, frowning.

"Did I hurt you?"

Not physically, no. "No, it's alright."

His finger lingers on the spot, before he sighs. "Hey, dall. I remember some things from last night, and I just wanted to know if they were true."

Fuck. "Shoot."

"Did you by any chance have a boner?"

"Uh, n-no."

"Are you sure?"

"No.."

"Knew it." He smirks. "Did I say anything about it?"

"You told me that my penis had elongated." His eyes go wide and he chuckles, making me smile. His hand is now resting on my neck.

"Thanks for taking care of me," he says softly. I nod. Our eyes lock, both of us looking at eachother before he leans in, connecting our lips. I'm shocked, so I don't kiss back.

"W-what was that for?" I question.

"For taking care of me."

"B-bren.."

"I know. I've known for the longest time, Dallon. And you don't know how bad I've wanted to kiss you. To touch you. To feel you." I can feel myself get harder at each word that leaves his mouth.

"K-kiss me."

He leans in, once again connecting our lips. He pulls me closer to him, grinding his hips up against mine. I moan softly, and he smiles into the kiss. "You sound so pretty." I'm blushing harder than I ever have, as he reaches between us, palming next through my boxers.

"Can I take them off?" He asks calmly. I nod, nervous but excited. Be slowly pulls my boxers down, before throwing off the covers, revealing my dick to him. He smiles, running his hands down my body before jumping on my waist, straddling me. "I can't wait to fuck you."

He leans over, kissing me hard and rough, his tongue finding mine. He bites my lip playfully, than licks over my jawline. He sits up, throwing off his shirt. Than, he gets off the bed, looking me straight in the eyes as he pulls off his underwear. I try not to look, but my eyes can't help but travel down to where his dick is, big and erect. I can't wait to have him inside of me.

"Lube?" He questions.

"Top drawer."

"Condoms."

"Same drawer."

He grabs them both, making his way back over to me. He smiles, petting my hair. "So pretty, all for me."

I blush, sitting up. I try and pull the blanket over me, but he sets his hand over mine. "Don't, I wanna see all of you. Be a good boy for me, alright?"