Fallout

I'm back :)

Smut, smut, and more FUCKING SMUT
Semi fluff
Angsttttt
High schoolers
A lot of aggression and offensive language!
Bottom dall : )
Degrading uwu
Blow job and kinda cum play but like not?
Dirty talk!
-
He's smirking at me. Fucking smirking at me. What does he have planned?

Fuck, I hate highschool. The endless amount of blond sluts coming at me, knowing damn well I'm gay. The "popular" guys shoving me against lockers, and Dallon. Dallon James fucking Weekes, the biggest asshole known to man. Damn is he a good fuck though. He winks at me from across the room and I flick him off.

"Mr. Urie," my teacher says. I look at him, quickly pulling my finger down. "May you tell us who that vulgar symbol was directed too."

"Uh, it was no-"

"Me, sir. Brendon's been very rude to me lately," Dallon says, faking sadness. God damn it, are you fucking kidding me.

"Is that so? Than I guess Mr. Urie won't mind spending another hour after school with me," he remarks. Fucking stupid cunt. I glare at Dallon, anger pouring out of my steady gaze. "Would you, Brendon?"

"No sir."

The bell rings and I keep in my seat, watching as everyone gets up and leaves. Dallon struts over to me, eyes flirty. "What a shame you got detention. And here I thought maybe I could fuck you in my car after school."

"You're a fucking cunt, you know that Weekes?" I hiss. He pretends to be hurt.

"Ouch."

"Stupid faggot," I growl angrily. Theirs no joke in my tone, seeming as I actually am pissed off. I hate him, genuinely, but I can't seem to hate his body. He's attractive, I'll give him that.

"I'll be waiting for you."

The hour of detention goes by, and I'm finally able to leave. I collect my things and storm out the door, cursing under my breath. How am I supposed to get home now that I've missed the bus?!

I walk out to the parking lot, sighing as I see him leaning on his car, smoking a cigarette. I stomp over to him, grabbing it out of his hand and taking a hit. "You're so fucking stupid. I'm this close to cutting the cord with you."

"You couldn't live without me," he jokes.

"I definitely could. God, you piss me off. You have such a shitty attitude!" I groan, throwing the cigarette at his stupid fucking face. The wrong end hits him, and my attempt to burn him fails.

"I could say the same for you," he mumbles. "It's such a shame we hate eachother. We're both so damn attractive, we could make a great couple."

"You're still in the closet, Weekes. How would that work?"

"I'd come out, for you, I would," he jokes sardonically. We both know that's not true.

"Shut the fuck up." He rolls his eyes, the moment ruined.

"Well get in."

I walk to the passenger seat, throwing my backpack in the back. He gets in the driver seat, shutting the door and starting the car. "I'm not sorry, you know."

"You're never sorry," I hiss angrily. "My dads gonna be so fucking angry, and I bet he's gonna ground me. I was supposed to see my brother tomorrow, but now I'm not gonna be able to go out! I haven't seen him in fucking months!"

He now seems a little upset, knowing the pain he's caused me, but I know he won't apologize. "Oh."

"Oh is right you stupid fuck."