09

"Why are you here again??" you asked as you stared at Minho, confused. "I just came here to give you this!" he reached his hands into his pocket and pulled out a wrapped gift. It was nicely decorated with a bow on the top. "what's the occasion, Minho?" you asked, taking the gift from him. "its just a...a friendly gift, as if to say, 'thanks for being my friend'." he answered, playing with the hem of his sleeve.

you noticed his actions and thought that maybe he thinks that you don't like his gift. you smiled sweetly and raised your hand towards his shoulder, giving him a small squeeze of assurance "don't be nervous, Minho! i'm sure i'll love it!"

he looked into your gaze and nods his head, "yeah, i hope you do." he pulled your hand away from his shoulder before waving at you goodbye. you watched as he left your house's front yard before he spun around, looking back at you.

you waved again and ushered him to leave quickly if he needed to go somewhere. "call me!" he shaped his fingers into one of a phone and left.you looked at him in confusion, "call.. me? did he attach his phone number or something?" you flipped over the parcel to see a piece of paper taped onto it, a set of numbers was written in messy handwriting but it was neat enough to comprehend.