17

the sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds, its rays piercing the trees lining the sidewalk, casting an intricate pattern of shadows across the tarmac roads. You yawned as you stretched your arms, as you woke from your night's slumber.

Looking to your side, you saw a familiar, handsome face that silently comforted you through the night. You realised that both your faces were just merely an inch away from each other, causing you to widen your eyes and move backwards in shock. However, due to your sudden movement, Minho started to shift around in his position before slowly opening his eyes, revealing his dark brown irises that stare directly into your hazel brown ones. 

"good morning, y/n." his raspy voice croaked, causing a tingly sensation travel down your spine. You managed a crooked smile on your face before returning the greeting. The room was left as silent as a corpse after that. Minho stared deep into your orbs as you did the same, the two of you shared a silent conversation, letting your eyes do all the talking. 

"Wanna go eat breakfast? I'll make some pancakes if you'd like?" He offered, reaching for your hand before caressing your knuckles. "That would be nice, i guess." you responded. He got up from your bed before heading down to the kitchen. After he left, your cheeks immediately turned into a hue of reddish pink. You touched your warm red cheeks and shook your head, "No, I can't fall for him! That's just wrong! He probably thinks of me as a friend and nothing more!" You whispered to your self, slapping yourself lightly on the cheek.

You decided to begin your routine; consisting of brushing your teeth, a shower and a change of clean outfit. The moment you crept off your bed, you noticed a luggage lying down on your carpet, glass pieces scattered on it. You avoided the pieces and the luggage itself as you headed for your bathroom. 

Later...

"When are you going to give him his luggage full of 'surprises'?" minho asked, his mouth full of pancake. "Today. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible! It's taking up space in my room." you answered with a firm nod, before taking a short glance at the wall clock. it read, '11:37am'. "Maybe i'll send it to him by mail after eating this." You shrugged. Minho sucked his teeth and smiled, "I'll come with!" You shifted your gaze from your food to him. "Alright! Just get ready to leave soon!" 

---

MINHO

After we ate our breakfast, I insisted to clean the dishes for the both of us. She argued about having me doing everything but she gave in after awhile. While I washed the soapy dishes, I received a call from Chan. Of course I can't ignore him, so i picked up the phone.

"Why didn't you come home last night?!" he yelled through the speaker, causing me to put the phone away from my ear in retaliation. "jeez, calm down old man. I was at Y/N's house." I answered very calmly. 

"Because of that, you forgot to bring the groceries from last night?! I was halfway making myself some homemade pasta without the sauce when you left. I was waiting for said sauce but it never came so I had to eat slightly cold, plain, tasteless noodles!" Chan ranted, emphasising each word he says, in anger.

"Sorry.." I answered shyly. "Sure, sorry does solve world hunger!" Chan adds. "hey! It isn't world hunger if it's just you! Plus, you ate the noodles, how were you hungry still?" I chuckled. "I have huge appetite and I thought you knew that, I guess you aren't my true friend--"

"Are you ready to leave?" Y/N asks from her room. "Yeah, sure just a sec!" I answered, then hearing an okay from her. "Who's that?" Chan asked.

"That's Y/N, dumbass. Didn't I already say that I'm at her home?" I rolled my eyes before setting the clean plates down and drying my hands on my handkerchief. 

"Listen, I gotta go. See ya later." With that I hung up and ran up to Y/N's room to grab the luggage.