15

"i don't understand? i mean— why?" you asked, your heart sank at the thought of your beloved boyfriend cheating on you with some other girl.

"that's what i don't know..please y/n! don't do anything stupid to yourself..." he shouted. you chuckled lowly, "what makes you think i'd do anything to myself when the problem is him?"

"hey," your shaky voice says, "when he's done, tell him that he's now single.." you could hear seungmin say a loud and clear, "yes, ma'am!".

you hung up the phone and slouched in your seat, thinking what you've done to make him cheat on you like this. Out of the blue, you heard the doorbell and a pounding sound followed after. you raised your eyebrows in confusion and wiped your slightly teary eyes with your sleeve before getting up to answer the door.

your eyes widened at the boy who suddenly showed up. "hyunjin-ah.." your voice cracked. You looked up at him, your eyes drowning in tears, and lets out a laugh. Your laugh once made him feel like everything was beautiful and now it only sends shiver down his spine. Slowly, your eyes meet and he flinched at what he saw in them, so much disgust and betrayal it chilled him to the core.

you chocked on a sob before looking down to her feet. "w-why..?" you croaked. "listen, y/n! i didn't—" he was cut off immediately by a slap.

"Don't even try to cover up! i knew something was fishy! This wasn't the first time, right?! it's always, 'as long as she doesn't find out what i'm doing then its fine.' What the fuck is wrong with you, HWANG HYUNJIN?!" you snapped, releasing all your anger and stress towards him.
———
minho

i was walking back from the market, Chan asked me to do sorts of things when he's drop dead drunk.
anyways, i had to pass by y/n's house, and thats when i heard some faint voices talking. i looked towards her house only to see hyunjin hanging his head to the side and y/n....looking furious.

wonder what happened there...wait, no! its none of my business anyway. i continued to walk and soon stopped in my tracks when i heard y/n scream. i turned around and saw hyunjin literally forcing himself on her. i dropped my bag of groceries and sped towards him, pulling him off of y/n.

i hovered over hyunjin, with a smirk. "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked. i scoffed, "what makes you think it was okay to treat a princess like that?"

———
you blushed at minho's comment. "he finally forgave me.." you thought for a moment, before a small smile crept onto your lips. minho looked at hyunjin with fire in his eyes. you already know he has terrible intentions towards hyunjin. you immediately separated them before anything could happen. you helped minho up and left hyunjin on the floor.

"you're picking up your things tomorrow." you bluntly say before turning your back around and pulling minho with you.

——

author's note: I'm SOO SORRRRY cuz i made hyunjin look like a bitch but in real life he's a sweetheart and a cutie pie 🥰 aHHA

i'm sorry if this update took ages 😢