18

Your fingers dragged the fountain pen as you delicately traced its ink onto the white sheet of paper. Once you were done writing the receiver's name onto the piece, you taped it down onto the luggage before mailing it to the owner of your misery, Hwang Hyunjin.

Minho sensed how uneasy you felt having to even write his name down, and gave you a small smile and a pat on your shoulder. "it'll be done before you know it, y/n." After sending the luggage, the two of you headed for the nice Bulgogi restaurant at the nearby mall since Minho said that he wanted to eat there and that he'll be paying for the both of you. 

(F.A.S.T F.O.W.A.R.D)

The food arrived, plates were filled with rice and beef; just like what the two of you ordered. You took a scoop out of your dish and placed it into your mouth, allowing its rich flavours to spill onto your tongue. "That's delicious!" You gasped. Minho smiled at you as he watched you eat,
"Oh, how great would it be if this was a date..." He thought to himself. 

He watched as you gulped down all your food like a barbarian yet he thought the way you were eating was well-mannered. After the two of you were done, you both thought that a stroll at the nearby park was a great idea, and so, that's what you both did.

It was sunset, in the evening. The glorious golden sun's tangerine colour seeped into the sky, allowing to get tinted by its shade as it lowered. The both of you watched the tremendously beautiful sight before your very eyes. "Wow, this is...just-" You were cut off. 

"What? Beautiful?" MInho continues. You stared at him and smiled, "yeah." 

"You know what else is?" He asked. You shrugged, thinking. He shook his head at how oblivious you are. "It's you, princess." The pet name had you frozen in your spot. The first time he ever said it to you had a different affect than he did now. You felt yourself furiously blushing at his comment and Minho did not miss seeing you flustered. 

"Aw, look at you!" He squealed. You covered your red cheeks by cupping them with your palms. "I-I-...Shut up!" You blushed even harder, but in embarrassment, not flattery. Minho chuckled before letting out a small, 'cute'. 

However, you heard him loud and clear. 

And needless to say,

you were a flaming hot blushing mess right then and there.