10

"did it work?" Chan asked his best friend, as he plopped his elbow down the counter. "i hope so, i even gave her my number so that she could contact me if she likes it." chan smirked at the response of his friend, knowing that he moved up by one step in the plan of winning the heart of Seo Y/N : exchanging phone numbers so that Minho & Y/N would get closer.

"Yes! you finally got her number!" chan cheered, hugging the side of Minho, as the latter smiled in triumph. "i know, hyung! i finally got the balls to ask it from her!"

chan gave a pat on his back before smiling uncontrollably, "you're finally gonna get a girlfriend before i do! let's celebrate this with changbin and jisung!"

— — —

unwrapping the parcel, you tilted your head , confused as you peel off the sides of the wrapper. "a cassette tape?" you questioned, heading to take out your small pocket cassette tape player that your grandmother passed to you on your birthday last year.

"ohh, did he write this?" you smiled as you heard his calming voice singing in the song. you were rather happy that he wrote a song; you've never met anyone in your  life that had ever given you a written piece.

"and when i look at her eyes, her eyes, they shine so bright." minho sang. you started to wonder who this song was dedicated to, you assumed that he gave it to you for you to listen to it before he gifts it to the girl he admires.

you swiftly took out your  phone and called Minho.

Pet Names || Lee Minho || Stray Kids ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara