intro

welcome to my Carl Gallagher x Reader.
a short introduction: Shameless a show on Netflix and ShoTimes. The Gallagher's A dysfunctional family from the south side of Chicago. I'm not gonna go into too much detail about them but you'll get the basic idea of what type of people they are.
Characters:
Frank Gallagher
Fiona Gallagher
Lip (Philip) Gallagher
Ian Gallagher
Debbie Gallagher
and of course
Carl Gallagher
Kev and Veronica
Sheila
Mickey Milkovich
Mandy Milkovich
and more.

In this story, y/n a 15 year old foster kid, who's lost all hope and being adopted she thinks "who wants a 15 year old foster kid" she never thought she'd get adopted, she's been in the system since she was 4 years old, so at this point she was just waiting to turn 18 so she could get the hell outta there. She kept that same mindset until, the director of the group home told her she was leaving.

When she packed her clothes she walked down the stairs and saw a tall white man and short black woman. Kev and Veronica were their names.

After a few weeks of living with Kev and V, things became routine, she went to school, came home, helped at the Alibi Room, went home, and sleep.

She never met the neighbors, never went outside, but she was happy with Kev and V. Until she finally does meet the neighbors, and by the neighbors I mean Carl.

———————————————————
so this is just the description, hopefully the first official chapter will be up later on today. There may be some spoilers from the show but for the most part, there won't be. And if you haven't seen Shameless I 100% recommend it, it's an amazing show, and such an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you all, have a good day/goodnight