0.7 (semi-smut)

It's been a couple weeks since then, everyone seemed to forget about what happened between Carl and I. I didn't though, it ran through my mind 24 hours a day, everyday, all day, I couldn't stop thinking about it, I hadn't even spoken to Carl since our fight, it was honestly killing me, but at the same time, I wasn't looking forward to facing him either.

-Monday Morning-

I always enjoyed walking to school, especially on cold, crisp mornings like this one, snuggled up in Carl's hoodie. Just because we're not talking anymore, doesn't mean I can't be warm on my way to school.

"Hey, is that mine?" I heard a familiar voice call out, playfully. I simply ignored him and kept walking. "Helloooo, don't be a bitch y/n" he ran to catch up with me, "oh, I'm a bitch now? That's not what you were saying the other day, anyways, where's your little girlfriend?" I asked in a sarcastic tone, "she's not my girlfriend y/n..." he sighed, as if trying to convince me of his sincerity, "Oh, I'm sorry, your little piece of ass, your slut? or do you prefer whore?" I kept walking without breaking my stride.

Carl grabbed my arm, a little short of aggressively, "I already apologized so many times for what I did, but you can't be mad, we were never technically an official couple, meaning I was free to fuck whoever I wanted, or would you rather me fuck your brains out instead" Carl smirked looking down at me.

"Not technically together...Damn...that kinda hurts" I thought to myself. Listening to his words sent a tingle down my spine, because I did want him to fuck me, senselessly, but, while what he said wasn't a lie, it wasn't the ideal thing to hear from someone who just technically cheated on me. "So you're ignoring me now, huh?". All I wanted was for Carl to leave me alone, before I fell for his charm and witty remarks, and make the same mistake as before.

He grabbed me, pulled me into an alleyway, and pushed me against the wall of building.

"Look, I know we haven't talked since everything happened, but I'm gonna say it now, I want you, and I only fucking want you, no matter how many girls I fuck, you'll always be my girl, so stop acting like you don't want to be" he growled lowly under his breath.

I felt my heart rate increase, and my breathing start to heave. I looked him in the eye, "why do you have to fuck other girls...why can't I be good enou-" before I could finish, Carl crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me, hard, his tongue licked the entrance of my mouth, as his tongue entered my mouth to explore, I let out a vibratory moan into his mouth, he pinned my wrists to the wall behind me, and bit my lower lip.

He then moved my wrists higher on the wall, so he could hold both my wrists with only one of his hands, he then put his other hand under my hoodie, "I should take my hoodie back right now" he groaned trying not to break the kiss.

"C-Carl..s-sto-stop" I broke the kiss "what if someone sees us" I panted out the words, "God, will you stop being such a pussy, and let me eat yours" he smirked, licking his lips, "God I hate you so much" I shook my head, finally catching breath, "come on, y/n, do you actually want to go to school or do you wanna go back to my house, while no ones home" he said, with that goofy smirk still plastered on his face.

I caved, and followed him to the infamous Gallagher Residence.

- - - -

I followed him up to his room and put my bag down on his bed and watched him start to dig into his dresser. He pulled out a container of weed, and some thin sheets of paper.

"Ever smoked, or even rolled a blunt before" he asked me, reaching for his lighter. I shook my head hesitantly, waiting for him to heckle me about it, but surprisingly, he didn't. He rolled the blunt, licked the edges of the paper, and lit tip of the blunt.

He took a hit, and leaned his head back against the headboard taking in all of the drug. His eyes locked on mine as his head was still leaned back.

"Wanna try?" He said blowing smoke into the air and leaning his head forward to face me.

I looked at him, again hesitantly, and nodded my head yes. Carl then placed the blunt between his lips so could use both hands, he grabbed my chin with one hand, and grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer to him. He then took a big hit from the blunt, took it out of his mouth, and gently placed his lips on mine, he blew the smoke into my mouth.

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into Carl Gallagher. But. I. Fucking. Love. It.

After about 20-30 minutes, we finished 2 blunts, we laid on his bed, snuggled up together, talking about what we'd do once we got married, how many children we would have, an average, normal conversation between two high people.

Dear Diary
I fucked up big time