0.4

"You can come, you don't have to get dressed or anything, I mean we've never really had a "formal" wedding in our family" Debbie says, I chuckle, "what do you mean?" curiosity overcame me, "if you come you see" Debbie smiles showing her dimples. "Yeah you can be my date" Carl comes out of no where, "your date?" I raise my eyebrow and smirk, "I'll be Deb's date" I smile and close Debbie's door. We both roll our eyes and laugh.

-after the wedding-
(Cause I don't feel like writing it all :())

-Y/N's Diary-

Diary entry 1: Dear Diary, I'm starting this diary to help with my fresh start in Southside Chicago. So far I've been here for 20 days, and I'm going to write an entry every day starting today. So far I've grown very close to Debbie's family, to be honest, they're very crazy, it's never boring when I'm at the Gallagher's house. About a week ago at Fiona's wedding, it turned out, her groom was a dope head, and long story short, they never got married, and Fiona remains single, lol, ew did I just write "lol". Anyways, school is going good, I've got all A's, I'm even tutoring Carl. Maybe if he actually studied and stopped flirting with me, he'd actually bring his grades up. So that's it for this entry I guess...well... see you tomorrow diary.

-At the Gallagher's-
"Y/n, come with me to take Liam to school" Carl says running down the stairs with something in his pocket, "Uh no" I roll my eyes , "I'm busy, obviously" I look up at him from the couch. "You're watching the cooking channel, you're not busy, now get your ass up and come with me, Deb is with one of her boyfriends and I don't want you to be here alone, so please get your ass up" he said annoyed "I'm not alone, Ian is here" Ian waves from the kitchen table. I laugh "Ugh fine, Come on Liam, you're gonna be late" Carl glares playfully at me, "fineee I'll go with you" I get up and stretch.

I noticed Carl kept looking around like he was nervous, even after we dropped off Liam he was still acting weird. "What's your deal" I ask "why are you acting like you killed someone" I laughed, "y/n this is no laughing matter, there's these dudes I kinda pissed off, and I don't wanna run into them" he finally says "awww and you wanted me to be here to protect you" I pinched his cheek as I walked next to him, "uhhh ew no, I thought maybe if they saw I had my girl with me, they'd back off" he rolled his eyes, "your girl?" Is that what you tell people I am, I laugh, "I mean yea you kinda are" he winks at me, "never that" I shake my head and fake a gag.

We were about 5 minutes away from Carl's house when two men pull up in a car. "Ayo White Chocolate, we let you play around long enough, if you ain't got the money by next Wednesday" the man pulled out a gun and aimed it at Carl's head, "if it wasn't for ya bitch being with you I'd kill you right now" the bigger dude laughed and started rolling up the windows, "don't call her a bitch" Carl said walking up the window, "Carl stop, are you crazy" was he trying to get himself killed? or was he just stupid I thought to myself. "I said, if it wasn't for ya BITCH-" before he could finish Carl spat out a "Fuck you" the tension rose to the sky as you see the two men start to get out of the car.

Carl grabs my hand and starts running through someone's yard. I hear the two men make a whistle noise as if they were signaling the rest of their gang. Carl led us through people's yards left and right, jumping fences, I'm surprised I could keep up with him. After about 5 minutes avoiding angry men with AK's and glocks, Carl pulls us into an alleyway.

After hiding there for about another 3 minutes we assume the coast is clear, the two of us burst into laughter as we realize what just happened. "I literally can't believe you did that, you're literally crazy" I caught my breath from running for so long, "hey my crazy got us away from them" we both laugh again. Our adrenaline was racing like horses, we got lost in the moment, and before I knew it, Carl crashed his lips onto mine, his lips were soft, the kiss was passionate but only from the rush of being in life or death situation, after kissing for about 30 seconds, we break apart and stare at each other. "Why do you owe them money...?" I I felt the mood shift into darker state when I asked this question, "I used to sell drugs for them..but one day I was robbed and lost some of the drugs, so they told me if I didn't pay them back, they'd kill me..I've been saving for a while now but I'm still a couple hundred short.." he looked at me, "I'll help you" I smile, "you'll what?" He raised his eyebrow "I'll give you the couple of hundred you need, if it means it'll clear your debt and keep you safe, I'll help".

He kissed me again, this time for a shorter duration, "no..I don't want to drag you into this, I'll figure something, but you better not get involved, do you hear me?" His grip tightened a little on my cheek, all I did was nod.

"c'mon let's go home before Debbie finds out we were together and has a heart attack" We both laugh and walk back to the Gallagher residence.

When we got their I went up the Carl's room while he was in the bathroom and slipped $200 onto his bed. When I walked out his room he was walking out the bathroom, "hey, uhh I'm gonna head home, I'll call you, and tell Deb I'll see her tomorrow" I look at him, "let me walk you home" he grabbed my hand as I was turning around. "Don't you think you've been enough danger for me today" I look at him and laugh, "yeaaa you're right" he laughs along with me "but if anyone rolls up on you, let me know, okay?" His tone deepened and he looked serious. "Of course" I smile and kiss his cheek, and go home.