0.0

So this is important because I changed the description in the first part. Like the entire storyline is completely different so before you read this, make sure you read the updated version, of you'll be confused💙into the story

——————————————————
"Y/N WAKE UPPP" the girl from the bed above me screamed and laughed. "IT'S MONDAY, AKA THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOL" she screeched, I groaned "why are you so excited at 6am in the morning" I laughed softly and got out of bed, before Mrs. Dorthy had to come upstairs. She was such a nice old lady, it was hard for to walk up all of the stairs.

I got dressed and went down stairs and waited for my friend Cas, which is short for Cassandra. When she came down the stairs we walked to our shitty high school which was only a few blocks from the group home. Which was all the way on the other side of town of the other shitty high school.

"So you know Ryan, right?" Cas said, going on about the guy in our 2nd period, "do you know if he has a girlfriend?" I sighed and looked at her "why are you wasting your time talking to me when you could be talking to him" I laughed "are you crazy "y/n??" She laughed with me.

-after school-

"Do you think we'll ever get adopted" Cas asked me sounding sad, "want me to be honest" I asked, she nodded "no, we have to wait till we're 18 to get out of this hell-hole"

Cas was a few months younger than me, so she looked up to me for some reason. The rest of the walk home was silent, wasn't awkward silence, just...silent.

"Y/n, I have something to tell you" Ms. Dorthy said softly. "Yes ma'am?" I asked "get your stuff together...there's a family who would like to adopt" she smiled softly. All I could think was "what are the odds" I felt myself starting to cry but I quickly brushed it off "can I meet them..." I said with a shaky voice "of course, dear" she said walking into the family room.

When I walked into the room, I saw them and the smiled, the looked nice, down to earth, they looked poor but I didn't really care about money, I just wanted a caring family. "Hi, I'm V, Veronica" she smiled widely, "and this is my husband Kev, Kevin". I smiled and walked up to them and held out my hand for a handshake, but she pulled me into a hug, she was only a little taller than me, I looked over my shoulder to see the other foster girls staring at me.

"Y/n are you leaving us" the youngest girl said "yea..yea sweetie I'm leaving" I knelt down to hug her, when I stood back up Cassandra was already pulling me into a hug, "thank you for being the closest thing I had to a sister" she sniffed "don't worry" I laughed holding back tears "I'll visit every single day" I looked at her.

"Y/n we have to go" Kev and Veronica said while grabbing my bags for me, I walked outside and saw their red pick up truck. "Ok," Kev said excitedly, "let's go home". All I could do was smile, I've never had a home before...or at least that I can remember, hopefully I don't fuck this up.

I walked Into their house and sat my stuff down in my room, it wasn't a big room but it was MY room...and that's all that mattered to me. "Hey y/n we're going to work at the alibi room, wanna come?" V asked, "the Alibi Room, what's that...?" I furrowed my eyebrows "the bar me and Kev work at, wanna come" she said putting her shoes on "sure" I smiled, "great, but no drinking for you" she said firmly but in a lighthearted kind of way.

I've never really had a history of drinking and drugs, I've always been clean, but I guess you should never say never.

—————
END OF MY FIRST CHAPTERRR YAYYY, was it good?? I hope so☺️

I'm hoping to maybe update my Goku Black story maybe sometime this week, hopefully before the end of the week, but it's getting harder to write the further on it gets lol, so hopefully I'll pull something out of my brain before the end of the week. Until then...goodnight lovely's💙💙