0.1

Y/N's POV

Working at the bar with Kev and V was pretty fun sometimes, I've been staying with them for about a month now, and everything was pretty great. I see Cassandra every Saturday, so it kinda nice to be still be able to see my best friend.

"Y/n, mind wiping down those tables?" V asked, I nodded and put the pool stick down on the pool table. While I was wiping down the tables, a old man walked in.

"What now Frank?" Kev said in an annoyed tone, "I need the strongest you got, on the rocks" he said sitting on a bar stool "who's the teenage girl wiping down tables?" He took a sip of his drink, "our daughter" Kev said happily. "You adopted a teenager?, why not a baby?" Frank said finishing his drink, "baby's are hard, teenage girls, a little less harder" V explained jokingly

I laughed under my breath, although I hadn't given Kev and V any problem yet, it was still pretty funny. "And besides after Ethel went missing, it's nice to have another teenager".

"Who's Ethel?" I added to the conversation, "our old foster kid, she ran away with a boy and never came back". I nodded and kept wiping the tables until I was finished.

-Home-

While I was in the bathroom, I heard the front door open. "V I have to tell you something" a female voice said, she sounded kinda young, around V's age, I went down stairs and saw a white girl, with brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes. She looked at me confused but didn't address me. "Jimmy's back" she said turning back to Veronica, "as in "steve" jimmy?" Her voice tightened. "Holy shit Fiona, how long has he been back" Veronica replied, "he showed up on my doorstep a few hours ago" Fiona said.

"Oh yea, Fiona, this is Y/n the girl we adopted, y/n this is Fiona our neighbor and my best friend" V smiled, I shook Fiona's hand and she smiled, she was really pretty. "V please come over for dinner so it won't be awkward" Fiona pleaded, "let me check with Kev" - "he's getting his shoes".

-Gallagher Household-

"Debbie get down here" Fiona yelled. When I walked into the house, I could tell there were a lot of people who lived here, there were multiple coats on the rack, and shoes underneath the stairs. "Where is everyone?" V asked Fiona a little worried, "they're all mad at me for some reason, and Carl's working late tonight with Dominique's dad" she sighed. "IS THAT V?" Debbie yelled from upstairs, who was now downstairs.

"You can sit sweetie" Fiona smiled and pulled out a chair for me, "thank you" I said quietly.
I wasn't usually the shy type, but these people seemed louder than the normal people I'd usually hang with, so it made me kind of nervous. I saw Debbie look at me, though I tried not to make eye-contact with her. "Who are you?" She said quite firmly, but V stepped in "Debbie, this is our foster daughter y/n", "you guys adopted a foster kid" Debbie sounded amused.

Debbie was a redhead, with pretty freckles, with hazel-brown eyes. She looked around 15, so I was too intimidated by her considering I was 15.

"I'm Debbie" she smiled a little, "y/n" I nodded. "Wanna see my room", "sure" I replied.

Debbie was the first acquaintance I made since I've been in south-side of Chicago. Debbie seemed like a good person to keep around, she seemed to know her way around this town, so I think I'm gonna let her stick around.

——————
This chapter was supposed to be published like 3 weeks ago...so like yea sorry about that lol