1.3

-the next morning-

I woke up in Carl's arms, the sunlight hitting his face made me remember last night. I couldn't help but smile. I got up and stretched, compelling Carl to awake as well. He watched me for a while, but I neglected to notice. I went to my closet still pretending not to notice him staring at me. I grab a clean shirt and take off the one I was currently wearing just to tease him.

I look back at him.

"oh, I didn't know you were awake" I smile at him putting my shirt on.

"nooo take it back off" he whines and sits up.

"I can't just walk around without a shirt on all-day" I laugh and sit on the bed next to him "yes you can" he smiles and slides his hand up my shirt, putting his hand underneath my bra. I breathe and put my hand on his belt buckle,

"don't tease me, y/n.." he said with a dark, bold voice, I looked him in the eye and started to undo his belt, "if you tease me y/n, I swear" his breathing heaved, I moved to his neck and started to leave more hickeys, as a "fuck you, carl is mine" to Dominique.

Carl moans softly in my ear and clutches onto my wrists, he then pushes me back and pulls my shirt off, pulling his own shirt off at the same time. He slid his hand into my shorts, causing me to jerk a little. I felt my stomach flutter when he touched me, he started stroking me, and I grabbed the back of his neck and moaned.

He started taking my shorts off, and I started to unbutton his jeans, I pulled his pants down and he removed them the rest of the way, I then placed my fingertips on the edge of his underwear.

"carl.." I whine out softly, "shut up, don't talk baby" he kissed me and placed his right hand on my chest, caressing it. He removed both of our underwear, "are you sure you want this y/n..? I nodded as I laid back, "wait...use a condom" I say sitting back up, "really y/n?" he groaned and opened a condom and slid it on and began moving closer to me. "wait, Carl" I stay stopping him again, "oh my god, what the hell is it now" he stopped, "promise you won't tell anyone about this" I look at him, "I promise" he said placed a small kiss on my nose, and entered into me slowly.

"How's this, does it hurt" he said ensuring I was comfortable, "it's..it's good" I struggled to talk, he then starting moving a little faster, "what about now baby" he said moaning, "it hurts a little...but..k..keep-" I couldn't finish my sentence before letting out a loud moan.

"Y/N!!! DEBBIE IS DOWNSTAIRS TO SEE YOU, SHES COMING UPPP!" Veronica yelled from downstairs, completely oblivious to the activities going on upstairs.

"Fuck" Carl said breathing heavily.

We both get dressed really fast.

"Hide in here" I begin pushing him into the closet, just as I started closing the door, he stopped it with his hand "wait y/n" he kissed me and smiled "was I the best first time ever?" He smirked. I laughed quietly and closed the closet door. Just then Debbie walked in.

"Hey Deb..whats wrong, you look like something's wrong..." I look at her as she plops down onto my bed. "Nothings wrong...it's just..." she stops and looks at me "are you good? You're sweating..." she looks on my bed and feels a wet spot, "y/n...were you playing with yourself...?" She looks at me.

She caught me off guard with that one, "yep, Debbie...I sure was...you got me, god I'm so embarrassed...please don't tell anyone" I say as convincing as I know how, "it's okay, I won't tell anyone, besides I do it to" she laughs it off and I laugh too, thinking about Carl hearing that.

-Carl's POV-

EWWW WTFFF

-End of Carl's POV-

"Like I was saying..it's just, ever since you stopped hanging out with Carl..he seemed pretty down...and he's my brother, I just want him to be happy...I can tell he's not happy with Dom...and I know I asked you not to hang out with him when we first met, and now I'm asking you to get back together with him, pretty ironic huh?" She laughs to her self.

"Oh you don't even know" I mumbled

"Huh?" She said

"Nothing" I laugh and shake my head.

"But Deb...I don't want to disrespect you, I wanna be your friend" I smiled at her, "and if me being friends with Carl makes you feel better, than so be it" I pull her into a hug, "thanks y/n" she hugs me back and slides her hands down my back seductively, "I'm gonna go home, if you want, we can hang out later" she smiled "yea totally" I said and she left.

Carl came out the closet (hehe)

"What the fuck was that" he rambled.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"She just totally almost grabbed your ass" he said.

"And?" I laugh "don't most guys find that hot?" I laugh again

"Yes we do, but not when it's my sister"

"Anyways, can we continue" he looked at me.

"Nah, I think imma go hang out with Deb" I lick my lips and wink, purposefully trying to make him jealous.

"No you're not" he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his chest, "can we at least cuddle more.." he made puppy dog eyes at me.

"Fineee"

We laid down and Carl slid his hand back into my shorts, "Carl" I glare at him.

"What, I'm just resting my hand there" he smirked and closed his eyes. I shook my head and closed my eyes as well.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
update time: 3:44AM

If you couldn't tell, I watched 365 days last night🙈🙈🙈and whew chile, lemme tell you😭

Anyways, would y'all be here for a Debbie x reader chapter👁👄👁