Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ━━ Trapped In Past

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Lorna slowly opens her eyes to see that they're in the same place they were when they died. She looks over at Bonnie and Damon, their hands are still interlaced and they let go.

"Huh. That got awkward fast." Damon says as they keep looking around confusedly.

"What happened? Where are we?" Bonnie begins to walk away, out of the woods, while Lorna follows her without saying a word.

"Where are you two going? Hey." Damon follows them and now they're are in the middle of the street, still in Mystic Falls.

Damon reaches up to touch his teeth. "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire. Either I'm a dead vampire or Mystic Falls is no longer magic free."

"I have mine too." Lorna bares her fangs at Damon, making him roll his eyes.

"Look." 

Damon and the blonde follow Bonnie's gaze and see that she is looking at the Mystic Grill.

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago." He says confusedly.

"Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the Other Side we should at least be able to see the living." Lorna says, still puzzled and looking around like others.

"Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically." Damon asks.

"I have no idea." Bonnie shrugs.

It's morning time, the streets are deserted and three of them are now walking in the middle of the street. Damon has his leather jacket slung over his shoulder, Bonnie's grey jacket is tied around her waist and Lorna still has her jacket on.

Damon groans. "How many more streets are we going to wander?"

Bonnie looks annoyed this time. "How many times are you going to ask me questions I don't have the answers to? Huh?" 

Damon looks back at her and they continue in silence. He then turns to his best friend. "Why are you weirdly silent all this time, blonde?" 

"I'm still confused and feeling weird." Lorna shrugs. "And I don't fight for everything like you two." 

Damon opens his mouth to say something but Bonnie cut him off.

"There's something weird about these cars."

They stop at a parked one, it's white.

"Yeah, they're all 20 years old or more and yet they look brand new." Damon runs his hand over the hood, he looks up at a house, a look washing over his face. 

It looks familiar. Lorna's mind starts to wonder how she feels it familiar until it clicks in her mind. It's Elena's house. And there are...toys on the lawn?