Chapter 24

Chapter 24 ━━ Wedding Bells Awaits!

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

"Up, up, up. Come on, no time to sleep in, princess." Lorna hears Kai speaking into her ear. 

She opens her eyes to see her on her bed and a simple blanket is only covering her naked body. She groans as she uses her vampire speed and pulls him to the bed, who is fully clothed. She wraps her arms around him like he's a teddy bear and kisses his neck with eyes closed. "I don't want to get up."

"I know that you can't keep your paws off me. Unfortunately, considering my sister walking down the aisle in t-minus ten hours, you have to wake up, princess." He says to her. "Wedding bells await!"

Kai is whistling 'Shine' by Collective Soul under his breath while he prepares breakfast as Lorna walks into the kitchen.

"Big breakfast for a big day!" Kai smiles widely as he notices her. He starts laughing hilariously in excitement for whatever it is he's planning.

Lorna raises her eyebrow and gives him a weird look. "What happened to you?" 

"It sucks when the people- person I love hide things from me." He says.

"What do you mean?" The blonde asks him, internally panicking for Joe's unborn babies's sake.

"You never said that you're going to be the bridesmaid!" He squeaks. "Can't wait to see you. I'll have to be around you to protect you from that Hero hair dude." 

She mentally sighs in relief. He really made her think that he knew about Jo.

"Kai, you're not going to the wedding." She announces.

"Why?" He looks disappointed.

She sighs. "You know why, Kai. I know that you've changed but others do not think the same." 

He purses his lips, nodding. "Okay."

Lorna is currently with Jo and Bonnie, who are preparing for the wedding in one of the studies in the boarding house. Bonnie seems to be in a less-angry mood which the blonde is glad. 

Jo is rushing around the room as she searches for something. "Crap, they're not here."

Elena looks up at her as she fills a glass with champagne. "What's wrong?"

"My shoes! My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear-them-once-and-then-never-again shoes. They are missing." Jo freaks out.

"Do you want me to do a locator spell?" Bonnie asks.

"On my shoes?" Jo asks confusedly.

"Mm-hmm." Bonnie nods.

"Is that possible?" Jo asks.

"I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." Bonnie is helplessly trying to get a garment steamer to turn on and accidentally pulls the hose out. Jo looks alarmed and frustrated as she sighs.