Q&A

1

1. Do Kai and Lorna actually find each other in afterlife? (HiHumanHere)

Yes, they do. Even though Kai Parker has done his fair amount of crimes, he finally finds peace with the girl he loves.

2. Just asking what of Kai and Lorna were to be married...How would be the wedding?? You know venue, style, wedding dress??? (thehopingfairy)

It'll be a charm and an outdoor wedding, decorated with white roses. Lorna's dress would be a crisp white Column wedding dress. Her bouquet will be also a bunch of fresh white roses.
For Kai, a black tuxedo with a crisp white shirt & a bow tie as a white rose boutonniere against his tuxedo. Kai wouldn't be very happy with the boutonniere, but with Caroline's commands as the wedding planner, he could not say 'no', because he knows better to follow her commands other than angering the blonde bombshell on his wedding day.
Bonnie will be the bridesmaid as Damon happily agrees to the best man.
The guest will be Caroline, Elena and the Stefan, Josette, Alaric, Sheriff Forbes and Lorna's close family members including Bonnie's mom.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Comment your questions below. I'll post them with answers mentioning your username
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈