Chapter 13

Chapter 13 ━━ Back To Home

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Lorna gasps, wakes up and looks at the environment around her, terrified. She's currently at the Salvatore boarding house, laying on Stefan's bed, surrounded by Damon, Bonnie and Stefan. What is she doing here? Correction. Why is she still alive?

"Lor, are you okay?" Damon asks.

"How did I come here?"

"Bonnie kind of found you in the backyard and yes, unconscious. How did you get out of the prison world?" He questions.

"It must be Kai. He-he..." She trails off, trying to find words to complete her sentence, but she can't. How is she gonna tell them that she fell in love with Kai and cheated on Stefan with him?

"He what?" Stefan questions.

Lorna breaks down into tears without saying anything.

"Why are you crying?" He looks worried and quickly pulls her into his arms. That makes her sob harder. Stefan loves her so much, but she easily cheated on him like it was nothing.

"Shh." Stefan shushes her. "Everything's fine. I'm here with you."

"I'm sorry, Stefan." She cries into him, wrapping her arms around him tightly, not wanting to let him go away.

"Why are you apologising?" He asks and Lorna starts to cough as a result of crying so much.

"Hey, it's okay. Have some rest. We can talk about everything later." Stefan assures her, stroking my hair.

"Stef, go and buy some painkillers for her." Damon says.

"What?" Stefan asks confusedly. "She can heal herself. She's a vampire."

Damon sighs. "Don't you get it? I want to talk with her in private as her best friend. Now shoo shoo."

Stefan hesitates, but finally, let go. He kisses the blonde's forehead before getting out of the bed. "Bonnie, you coming?"

As Bonnie opens her mouth to say something Damon cuts in.

"She's staying. Just need her for some hocus pocus business."

"Fine." Stefan rolls his eyes at his brother before walking away.

"What business again?" Bonnie glares at him.

"Hocus pocus business." Damon grins smugly. "Come on, I just needed to kick my bro out."

They hear Stefan's motorcycle racing before it pulls away.

"He's gone." Damon's face fills with a serious expression. "Now tell us. What happened back there after you sent us here against our will."

"Kai... He used me. And-and I let him take everything he wishes."

Bonnie and Damon gasp in shock. "What?"

"I was so stupid and blind because I didn't see what his plans were. He-he made me fall in love with him." She sobs louder.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." Damon grits his teeth angrily.

"Please don't tell Stefan. He'll hate me." Lorna begs while sobbing.

"We won't. Don't worry." Bonnie assures her.

"Where is that little bastard now?" Damon asks her.

"Don't know." Lorna shakes her head and Damon sighs.

"See what I found!" Bonnie squeaks, trying to light up the mood.

"Ms Cuddles." She smiles as Bonnie hands her the teddy bear.

"I found it, not you!" Damon complains.

"Yeah, he found it." Bonnie rolls her eyes at him and looks back at the blonde. "Ms Cuddles still has your magic. Go ahead, take it back."

And then, Lorna starts taking her magic back. "Lectos espiritox."

It's been a while after her conversation with her cousin and her best friend. Lorna is still sitting on the bed alone in Stefan's room.

Suddenly, Stefan and Damon walk in after their talk where Damon must have told everything that happened back in Prison World. Since she can't directly tell his face that she cheated on him, Damon volunteered for that.

And here she is ready to obey Stefan's decision about their relationship. Will he leave her? He will definitely leave her. She did something very wrong. He must be angry with her. But right now what she sees on his face is not anger. His face is full of guilt.

Lorna silently waits for him to say something as he joins her and gives her a sad smile, before cupping her face from his both hands.

"I should have been there to save you from him. I'm so sorry. Did he hurt you a lot?"

"Huh?" Lorna asks confusedly.

Stefan pulls her into a hug and nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck and silently sobs. "Damon told me everything. How dare he touch my girl against her will?"

Wait! Against her will?

She glances up at Damon with a questioning look.

He nods at her and leaves. So, did Damon lie to his own brother because of her?

Lorna starts to feel guilty about both the Salvatore brothers. This is all because of the mess she made.

"I promise you that I'm gonna rip his throat into two. I will give him a painful death." Stefan says.

"Stefan, it's alright. I don't want to deal with him anymore. Just let him go. Let's start our life from the beginning. A new start. You and I." She says, rubbing his back.

Stefan pulls back and looks at her. His face is full of tears. "I'm a bad boyfriend."

Lorna shakes her head and touches his cheek. "No, Stefan. You're the best boyfriend I ever had in my life. Don't say negative things about you, please."