Three Cups

Please enjoy!
Do leave comments, I enjoy reading them and are my motivation!

.*+.*.

Jeongin quickly made his way to Felix who was comfortably sitting down on the couch while reading his book. Though, he was reading his book, he heard and saw everything that happened between his co-worker and blonde customer.

Jeongin sat beside Felix trying to control his inner-squealing which was unsuccessful because Felix could clearly see the red blush that sat on both of Jeongin's cheeks and both hands balled into fists that at any time was about to be punching the air. Felix was not about to let the embarrassed and love-struck friend live; it was too much of a perfect opportunity to tease him.

"See, he knows your name." Felix winked at Jeongin while nudging him a bit harder than he did last time.

"So, do you admit that you have a small crush on him?" Felix said while making the biggest circle he could, trying to make a point. The point was that the crush was the completely opposite of small. The boy was head over heel for the older.

"Maybe, just a tiny crush," Jeongin mumbled.

"Tiny, my ass, and I have a tiny crush on SpearB," Felix said with the thickest Australian accent he could.

Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Talking about SpearB, 3RACHA is supposedly dropping a new song soon on Soundcloud, and my baby SpearB is going to be great like always." Felix elated said while wearing the biggest smile he could pull off. Felix always smiles the most and the brightest while talking about SpearB, his crush.

"Mmhmm."

"Innie, are you listening to me at all?" Felix pouted with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Yes, I am, I hear you fanboying over SpearB, your celebrity crush." Jeongin teased.

"Just because my crush is a celebrity does not make it less of a crush compared to your non-celebrity crush," Felix seriously said while pointing at Chan.

Before Jeongin could reply, a customer came in. This customer was different compared to Chan. He was well-prepared. He was wearing a raincoat and had an umbrella, the right gear to fight through a rainy night. However, the customer came with a companion who followed behind was also wearing the right gear to conquer the horrible weather outside.

The customer was way too familiar to Jeongin, and one that he did not expect to see. Jeongin looked at the clock that read 4:30 AM, deepen on his thoughts on why this familiar face was here at this time.

.*+.*.

Eh, hope this wasn't too bad