Seventeen Cups

Say the name!!!
Thank you for being patience with me!
Hope you lovelies will enjoy this chapter!

.*+.*.

Jeongin sat beside Chan on the couch, bearing for whatever was going to come out of Chan's mouth, but Chan didn't say anything because he didn't want to ruin what he had with Jeongin. But the silence was killing Jeongin, and even though Jeongin also didn't want to make things awkward between them, he knew he has to ask about what happened.

Chan heard Jeongin sigh, realizing that Jeongin was about to speak. Chan knew that they couldn't pretend that what happened last night/this morning didn't happen, and he didn't want to either. If he could redo last night again, he wouldn't change a thing. Who knew that half-asleep Chan would be such a confident person.

Before allowing Jeongin to speak, Chan spoke up first.

"What do you want to eat?" Chan rapidly asked.

"Huh," Jeongin looked up confusedly and then remember what his brother said.

"Oh, um, anything is fine," Jeongin replied softly with this morning image replaying in his mind.

The thunders got louder by the minute as Jeongin's heart beats harder by seconds.

Chan rose up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen where he opened the fridge to make breakfast for both of them.

Chan began to cook as Jeongin made his way to the kitchen to provide any help to Chan.

"How can I help?" Jeongin crept up to Chan's side, surprising the older.

Chan slightly jumped, "It's okay," Chan replied while giving Jeongin a quick smile before focusing back on the eggs in the pan.

"I want to help though," Jeongin pouted while staring at his feet, not leaving Chan's side.

Chan looked over to the younger and turned the fire to low. He turned Jeongin around and softly pushed Jeongin towards the chairs that overlooked the kitchen (like a bar counter).

"Help me by sitting your cutie self down and wait for the food," Chan smiled as he gave a small ruffle to Jeongin's hair which unconsciously made Jeongin push his head closer to Chan's hand allowing Chan's hands go deeper into his hair.

Chan made his way back to the stove, not wanting to serve burnt food to the younger. Jeongin missed Chan's touch as soon as Chan stopped ruffling his hair. Jeongin didn't know that he could fall any deeper for Chan, but he has.

How could someone be so perfect?

"Finished, time to eat!" Chan exclaimed as he placed a plate of food in front of Jeongin who was staring at him the whole time.

"Thanks," Jeongin mumbled, trying to hide the fact that he was staring at the older.

Chan took a seat beside Jeongin who had began to dig into the scalding hot food which made him quietly curse.

"Be careful, Innie," Chan said as he reached for a cup of water for Jeongin at the same time Jeongin did which made the pitcher of water spill on Chan.

Chan's shirt became white which also allowed Chan's abs to be seen which made Jeongin blushed like crazy. Jeongin apologized repeatedly and mentally cursing himself.

"I'm so sorry, Chan-hyung," Jeongin frantically grabbed some napkins to attempt to dry Chan off. Jeongin began to pat Chan all over to clean him up, not knowing it made Chan feel all the things he shouldn't. Chan shivered to his spine as Jeongin began to make his way down to his pants. Jeongin didn't realize where he was going. All he wanted to do was to dry Chan off.

Jeongin's hands made their way towards Chan's crotch area where Chan quickly stopped him before his body made any natural reaction. Jeongin looked up to Chan confusedly who was red and looked back down to his hands. Jeongin quickly retracted his hands and apologize constantly and cursed at himself and knocking himself on the head.

Chan quickly reached for Jeongin's hands to stop him from hurting himself.

"It's okay, baby, do you have a towel and a change of clothes?" Chan said as he held Jeongin's hand into his and rubbing circles on it.

"Uh-h, hu-h, y-eah," Jeongin flustered at the nickname but swiftly rose up to his feet and dashed to his room to grab a towel and the largest pair of clothes he could find.

"I hope it fits, if not, I can grab some clothes from Minho-hyung's room," Jeongin said as he handed Chan the clothes.

"Thanks, babe, it'll fit!" Chan said as he made his way towards the bathroom.

I'll make sure it will fit.

No matter how many times Jeongin hears Chan's different pet names for him, he still blushes as red as a tomato.

.*+.*.

Thank you for reading!
Like always, I greatly appreciate the votes, comments, and reads!
Love you guys and take care! 💞
See you in the next chapter!