Twelve Cups

Hello, my lovelies!
I apologize for the late update, but I hope you guys enjoy !!
I have finally accepted the fact that I going to have to pack for university. :/

.*+.*.

Jeongin made eye contact with the person who was Chan. Jeongin's was shocked to see Chan holding his arm back. Chan comprehended the shocked expression on Jeongin's face and rapidly released his grip on the younger's arm. Jeongin stared at his arm where once Chan's hand was on.

"Um, I'm sorry," Chan rubbed the back of his neck as Jeongin focused his gaze back on his crush.

"It-t's-s o-ok-ay," Jeongin tried to not stutter but failed horribly.

Oh no, I scared the boy. I knew I shouldn't have grabbed his arm.
Chan mentally punched himself.

Jeongin shivered a little which caught Chan's attention.

"Hey, it's cold out here, let's go in," Chan gestured to the door.

"I'm off of work already," Jeongin replied while still punching his hands in his jacket.

"Huh, shouldn't you be coming in right now?" Chan questioned, releasing his grip on the door's handle.

"Usually, I am, but I worked an earlier shift today," Jeongin answered back, avoiding Chan's gaze.

Chan's face saddened after realizing that he won't be able to Jeongin. After some crows flew by and a few seconds of silence, Jeongin was ready to turn around and walk back home until Chan spoke up.

"Then how about I treat you to a cup of coffee?"

Chan's suggestion caught Jeongin by surprised. He could feel his cheeks burning up, not like it was the first time anyways, though the older probably couldn't tell since Jeongin was already red as a tomato from being in the cold.

"I don't want to bother you," Jeongin mumbled under his breath; however, Chan caught every word.

Chan flashed Jeongin a smile and softly pulled Jeongin into the coffee shop without caring what Jeongin would reply next.

Jeongin stayed a bit far back behind Chan after Chan released his hand because he really didn't even know what was happening anymore. He dreamt about this way too much, and now that it is happening, he was scared and worried.

Chan ordered his regular when Felix took his order. Chan turned to see Jeongin who was way too far back from him. Chan was going to ask Jeongin what he wanted to drink, but Felix told him that he knows Jeongin's order.

"Felix, can you add a slice of strawberry shortcake to the order please?" Chan spoke while Felix's face was filled with delight. Felix replied with a nod.

Innie is about to get man!

Felix internally screamed and cheered for Jeongin.

Chan, today, waited for his order by the pick-up table. Felix handed Chan the drinks while Felix and Jeongin made eye contact. Felix smirked at Jeongin while Jeongin tried to ignore Felix.

Chan carried the drinks while making his way to Jeongin and gesturing to Jeongin to sit across from him.

Jeongin hesitantly pulled the chair out and sat down in front of Chan. Chan placed Jeongin's coffee and cake in front of him. Jeongin was still looking down at his trembling hands in his lap, so he didn't realize Chan's movement.

"Here you go, Jeongin,"

"You didn't have to, Chan," Jeongin replied with a touch of shake in his voice.

Chan loved the way his name rolled off of Jeongin's tongue. How softly his voice was saying his name. How much he wishes he could hear it over and over again. How he wished that he could see him outside of the coffee shop. How he wanted just to hold him in his arm and give him all the cuddles and kisses in the world. But it just doesn't work like that.

Chan snapped back into reality after seeing Jeongin's puppy eyes looking at him expecting a response from him.

"O-oh, I should, you always been such a wonderful barista,"

"It's my job," Jeongin said as he sipped his coffee.

"I know, but...?" Chan pulled his composure together and braced for what he was going to say next.

"But..." Jeongin repeated after him.

Chan delicately looked straight into Jeongin's sparkling eyes. Chan took a deep breath and hoped he wouldn't scare the boy away once these important words left his mouth.

.*+.*.

Thank you for reading!
I hope the story hasn't completely bored you guys.
I finally finished buying stuff for my dorm and now it's time to pack.
So, I don't know how my updates are going to be...
I may write as a break from packing, so please look forward.