Sixteen Cups

Hello, my lovelies, almost forgot to update this and almost went straight to writing chapter eleven of bad boy. My bad!
We are back to Jeongchan moments!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Changlix chapter!
Please comment while reading!
Love your comments!

.*+.*.

The bathroom door opened with a gust of steam flowing out. Jeongin stepped out of the bathroom with water still dripping from his hair. He made his way to the living room where Chan was sleeping soundly on the couch.

Jeongin saw that Chan was comfortably sleeping on the couch and went to his room to grab a pillow and blanket for Chan. He slightly contemplated on whether to wake him up to tell him to sleep on the bed or just allow him to keep sleeping on the couch, but since he saw that Chan was already so relaxed on the couch, he went for the latter.

He softly and slowly lifted Chan's head and placed his pillow underneath his head and covered Chan's body with the blanket. Jeongin was about to bring the empty coffee cup back to the kitchen to wash, but he felt a hand pull him down.

Jeongin quickly placed the cup back on the table, hoping it wouldn't fall on the ground. Chan, half-asleep, pulled down Jeongin onto the couch and turned his body, trapping Jeongin between him and the back of the couch. Jeongin was perplexed as to what was happening.

"Chan-," Jeongin whimpered.

Chan wrapped his arms around Jeongin's waist and neck and pulling Jeongin closer to him.

"Baby, let's sleep,hm," Chan sluggishly said as he rubbed slightly on the back of Jeongin's slightly wet hair and pulled over some blanket to cover Jeongin.

Jeongin didn't know what to do by the action nor the nickname, but his body reacted for him as he cuddled closer to Chan's warmth which Chan replied by tighten his grip around his hold of Jeongin's body.

Jeongin slept soundly that night with protective arms around him, and Chan caught up on much-needed sleep while protecting the younger in his arms.

The next morning, there weren't welcomed by the radiant, golden sun, but by a cloudy, gloomy sky with thunderstorm clouds shrouding over the apartment.

Chan was the first to wake up. He was startled by the sight in front of him. Jeongin's face was about one inch away from his. Chan didn't know what happened that led to the position he was in, but he didn't regret whatever he did. He studied Jeongin's unconscious face where small snores escape from his mouth. Chan was in awe with how perfect Jeongin looked.

Chan wanted to reach for his phone to capture the sight, but he didn't want to let go of his grip on Jeongin's waist.

While Chan studied Jeongin's face for a bit longer, Jeongin's eyes opened, and he rubbed his eyes. Jeongin's eyes widened as he saw Chan smiling at him and weakly pushed Chan away. Chan chuckled at the weak attempt of Jeongin pushing him.

"Hmm, you are up?" Chan asked as he scooted back towards Jeongin to his position.

"Um, yeah," Jeongin replied with a dash of pink on his cheeks.

They stared at each other for a bit longer in silence until a loud thunder was heard which made Jeongin darted into the older's chest. Chan chuckled at Jeongin's action. After Jeongin registered what he did, he quickly tried to back away from Chan, but Chan stiffens his grip on the wiggling boy in his hold.