Eighteen Cups

Hello, Lovelies, how have you been?!
I would first like to apologize for not updating last week.
I had the worst cramps and wasn't able to do anything.
Now, I'm piled with assignments and midterms, so meaning the update schedule is going to be worst. But I'll try to update as quickly as I can!

.。*゚+.*.

Chan came out of the bathroom, wearing Jeongin's clothes that weren't too short on him since Jeongin picked the largest clothing pieces he could find in his closet.

Jeongin was amazed by how handsome Chan looked in his causal clothes. Jeongin stared a bit longer than he should have, making Chan blush.

"Do I look that good, Innie?" Chan said cockily with a playful tone.

The table has turn now, Jeongin was as red as a tomato. Jeongin quickly turned away and hurriedly scattered away towards the couch but was caught by Chan's arms wrapped around his waist.

"You are not going to go anywhere," Chan whispered.

Jeongin froze at Chan's touch and felt his body stiff up at Chan's voice.

Chan felt the change of Jeongin's body and tightened his grip on the younger's waist, making sure he is getting his point across.

"I like it..." Chan trailed off.

"Hu-h," Jeongin whimpered out.

"When you stare at me," Chan trailed off again, preparing himself for the next few words out of his mouth.

Jeongin tried to wiggle out of Chan's grip, but we all know that wasn't successful. Chan made sure Jeongin was not going to escape from him until he made his point across.

When Jeongin realize escaping wasn't going to happen, he just stay still. But he couldn't deny that he did enjoy the closeness of Chan and him.

"It makes me seem less crazy," Chan continued.

Jeongin was extremely confused now, and Chan knew the words he was spurting out makes no sense and tried to finish it up as nice and clearly as possible. Because the situation he was in right now didn't only flustered Jeongin, he was also flustering himself which made him clumsy with his words.

The storm was still raging on outside, but it seems like the storm was inside the room as Chan begin to finish his sentences.

Jeongin could finally form the word, "Why?"

Chan turned Jeongin around, making them face to face, but Chan still had a tight grip on Jeongin's waist making sure that Jeongin would not escape.

Chan took a deep breath and released the words from his mouth and deep inside his heart.

"Because I really like you, like a lot, a lot, and my friends knows I'm crazy for you. They say I'm heads over heel for you meaning I'm crazy for you. What makes me even more crazy is that I collect all the cups that you wrote a message on for me and display it on my window still. So, seeing you stare at me like that, maybe just maybe I made an impact on you. And that I just don't have an one-sided crush on you, I don't want to be crazy for you; I want to be crazy because I can call you mine," Chan finally released almost everything he wanted to say to the younger since few months back.

Chan released his grip which now Jeongin could escape and braced for the worst to come, a rejection from Jeongin.

Hundreds of thoughts and emotions flew by Jeongin's mind during Chan's confession. Jeongin began to pinch and slap himself, waking himself from this dream, but to his luck, it wasn't.

Chan stopped Jeongin from slapping himself.

"I'm sorry for saying this when we were just becoming friends, but after last night's interaction, I don't think I can hold myself back anymore. I didn't know how much I needed you in my life until I held you and was able to feel you. I didn't know I could have such a deep sleep until last night, and you were the reason,"

"I can go now," Chan saddened as he began to walk away from his spot but was stopped by Jeongin.

Before Chan could go anywhere, Jeongin pulled Chan into a deep hug.

Chan couldn't believe what was going on, but he hugged Jeongin back. Jeongin couldn't believe what he dreamed day and night is actually happening.

"I really like you too, hyung, more than you could possibly know. I'm actually the crazy one, hyung," Jeongin whimpered into the nook of Chan's neck.

Chan was shocked to hear Jeongin's reply. Chan pulled away.

"How could you, you are the cute one," Chan said as he slightly squished Jeongin's cheeks.

Chan never thought he could feel butterflies in his stomach, but he did, and he absolutely enjoyed it.

Jeongin turned red as he made eye contact with Chan and turned away when Chan pinched his cheeks.

"Innieeee, let your hyung see your beautiful face," Chan cooed.

Jeongin listened and turned back to Chan, but still red on his face.

"How did I ever survived these months without you," Chan said as he placed a peck on Jeongin's forehead, trying to take everything slow.

Jeongin couldn't react to the peck as he was already still shook from the affectionate contact since the beginning.

"Innie, come sit down with me and let's have a nice talk,"

Chan lied down on the couch with his arms open making grabby hands, inviting Jeongin over which Jeongin slowly dragged his feet towards Chan still embarrassed at the whole situation.

.。*゚+.*.

Thank you lovelies for reading!!
This is it!
Hopefully I'll have time to write bonus chapters!