Ten Cups

HELLO, LOVELIES, I'm back again!
Don't even know what is happening anymore. 
Please enjoy another filler chapter!

.*+.*.

"Felix, get off of me!" Jeongin yelled at the boy who is yelling and hitting him.

"Innie, I texted you like thirty times, why didn't you reply?" Felix pouted.

"I was asleep, Lix," Jeongin yawned.

"YOU SHOULD NOT BE ASLEEP BECAUSE 3RACHA JUST RELEASED THEIR NEW SONG, BROKEN COMPASS!" Felix yelled while running in circles in the living room.

Jeongin quickly ran back to his room to grab his phone and saw all the messages Felix sent to him. He clicked into Soundcloud and went to 3RACHA profile to listen to the new song. Hyunjin looked at the boys confused.

"They are always like when 3RACHA is involved, don't mind them," Minho said patting him Hyunjin on the back while placing a plate of food on the dining table for Hyunjin.

"Go eat first," Minho added.

"What about you?"

"I'm joining them on the couch, J.One is waiting for me."

"Innie and Felix, hold your horses, I'm coming! You better not start without me!" Minho yelled, pacing out of the dining room.

"Hurry up, hyung!" Both of the boys replied in the same tone.

Hyunjin was perplexed. Hyunjin sat down at the table and dug into the breakfast with the boys screaming every second from the living room.

"OMG, MY BINNIE SOUNDS SO GOOD"

"NO, J.ONE!"

"WHEN WILL THEY SHOW THEIR FACES! I BET THEY LOOK AS GOOD AS THEY SOUND!"

The boys finally finished listening to the song multiple times, making sure they caught all the beats, the lyrics, and the details of the song. They made their way to the dining table where Hyunjin was still talking about how amazing the new song was.

Minho brought out three plates of food from the kitchen for Jeongin, Felix and himself. Minho quickly ate the food because if he didn't, he was going to be late. Felix also had to leave for his classes at the university. Jeongin took a year off from university because he wasn't sure of what he wanted to do.

Everyone left the house leaving Jeongin alone in the house. Jeongin usually spends his time at home until the time for his shift. Felix has fully woken Jeongin up from the disturbance he caused in the morning, so he spent his day at the house listening to 3RACHA and daydreaming about Chan until he is able to see him at the shop. But something disrupted his daydreaming, his phone was ringing.

Jeongin picked up his phone realizing it was Woojin. Woojin asked him if Jeongin was able to work the 9PM-2AM shift covering for Jaemin. Jeongin was hesitant about it since he knew that shift he wasn't able to see Chan plus the time from 9 to 11 was busy because all the office workers would come and order coffee for their overtime; however, Jeongin was not the best at turning things down, so he agreed. The call ended with Woojin thanking him.

.*+.*.

I can't believe how bad this chapter was, sorry.
I kinda lost inspiration for this chapter.
Please ignore any plot holes.
Thanks for reading!