Four Cups

This chapter doesn't have any Jeongchan interaction, I apologize! But this is me trying to establish some plot lines here.

.*+.*.

"Minho-hyung, why aren't you home? It's so late!" Jeongin whined.

"Innie, it's my job as a big brother to worry about you, not the other way around," Minho said leaning on the counter.

"But to answer your question, I had to work on a new choreo for next week, and without knowing, time passed."

"It does not matter, I can worry about you. Oh, what would you like then? I'm not going to serve you coffee."

"No, we are not you, we just came to grab some cake before we head back home," Minho teased his younger brother. Minho knew about Jeongin's addiction for coffee that has become stronger since he worked at the coffee shop.

Jeongin rolled his eyes before whined at this older brother for his teasing.

"I would like two slices of cheesecake and-d," Minho paused looking at the companion he brought in.

"Just a slice of strawberry shortcake will be fine for me," The companion said while smiling letting his eyes become crescent moons at Jeongin.

Jeongin flashed his biggest smile that showed off his dimples and melted many which he did not know that also melted the boy in front of him.

"Jeongin, here, loves strawberry shortcake too; he just loves anything with strawberries in it."

Jeongin continuously nodded his head to show his love for strawberries while smiling.

"Oh, my bad, Jeongin, this is Hyunjin, and Hyunjin, this is Jeongin, my adorable younger brother."

Jeongin looked at Minho with an expression that Minho knew so well and opened his mouth, but before any words came out. Minho beats him to it. 

"Hyunjin is one of my dancer that teaches the advanced who is working on the new choreo with me," Minho explained, trying to give a quick explanation to his younger brother before he gets the wrong idea.

Jeongin chuckled at his older brother's flustered explanation.

Jeongin is the role model of getting the wrong idea and letting his imagination run wild which he knew. He had asked countless questions to anyone Minho is seen with, and always the same one. Are you guys a thing? Jeongin knew that he should not think that way, but after what happened in high school, he could not but be cautious of his brother's boyfriends

Minho handed the total to Jeongin, and Jeongin had already wrapped up their orders into bags.

"Is your shift almost over, do you want me to wait for you?" Minho asked while grasping on the handle of the bag with his cakes that Jeongin handed to him.

Jeongin shook his head. Jeongin enjoyed the walks back to his shared apartment with his older brother; it allowed him to clear his head and enjoyed the peace and quiet of the world surrounding him that was loud and chaotic in bright daylight. He was not going to have anyone take that away from him.

"Okay, I'll see you at home then."

Minho and Hyunjin made their way to the door while talking among each other which Jeongin could not hear or care to hear. Jeongin should be glad he did not hear what they were talking about.

.*+.*.

I hope the chapter wasn't too boring!
Thank you for reading!
Any comments are welcomed!