Chapter Three : Enter the man eating wreath's lair

The room was dark and cold then the lights was turning to different colors. There was a shadow shape as a wreath starring at the big red lobster man.
The wreath announces " greetings mr big red lobster man my name is called the angry man eating wreath.. Ooga Booga !" As he waves his wreath arms around to scare the lobster man as he looked at the wreath and gasped.

Jack Skellington made it back into Halloweentown as he see's the mayor stopped waving the bell repeatedly all the other town people was excited to see jack back but the group of elves rushed and jumped up and down as they shouted at him " Santa Claus has been kidnapped by lock shock and barrel!!!" One of the elve wearing green pajamas tells jack " sally went and go after them !" Jack ordered the mayor to hold the bag of goods when he comes back to town square he had to go save sally and Santa Claus so he went to his house and grabbed his soul robber from Dr.finkelstein gave to him one year ago.

He came out through the gate from his house and he runs towards to the main gate of the town square and he reply's " that's it no more mr nice bones ! " He headed to the graveyard and goes to confront lock, shock and barrel. little did he know they have an army waited for him.

Back in the wreath lair lock kidnapped sally and took her to the lair as the wreath greatly welcomed her to have a seat as he laughs maniacally while waving his hands. Santa Claus was getting very annoyed when he came into this place then he remembered the wreath when he saved Christmas from the first time and he tells the wreath " I remember you, I threw you away when you was messing with the old lady in her house !" The angry wreath looks back and reply's " yes jack woke me up when he slammed the front door that was when I got angry and mess with her while she was in a chair not looking at me " as he laughs. Santa Claus added " how did you come back to Halloweentown? " the wreath replied " oogie brought be back, I was supposed to fight against jack when he was trying to save sally from the super spider but oogie had another plan for me so I waited here to continue his plan when he failed last time.

Sally the rag doll tells the wreath " well sorry to disappoint you but you will never win and become the seven holiday king "! The wreath laughs and reply's " I all ready won while jack was in the human world I told Lock shock and barrel to go and kidnap the other holiday leaders and bring them back here so they can become the next ingredient of snake and spider stew!"

Santa trie's to untie his hands above his hands suddenly he used a little magic that mrs.claus gave him if it was for emergency. Finally he was free, he sneaked across with out the angry wreath knowing sally whispers to Santa to go on and save the other holiday leaders he nodded his head and flew up the pipe he went too earlier. Sally kept the wreath busy to make him mad. Back in the town square mayor told the towns people to gather round and prepare to help jack the pumpkin king beat lock, shock and barrel's army along with the angry wreath.

The Easter bunny is in the cage up of the treehouse and Santa used the key to unlock the door, he told him to escape and so he did.
Barrel came out of nowhere and said to Santa " oh no you don't, get back in the cage you big red lobster man!" Jack appeared and reply's to barrel's comment " not today you terrible annoying trouble maker ! The only one who will be going into a cage is yooooooou !" As he let out an angry battle cry and used his soul robber to grab barrel and tossed him into the cage that the Easter bunny escaped too not a moment ago.

Santa thanked jack Skellington and he off to save the others while jack search for lock and shock by the moment to soon the super spider appeared.
Jack wasn't looked surprised as he knew he remembers when the last time he defeated it the first time when he saved sally the rag doll in the Burial Chamber he looked over the spider body and he saw shock was smirking at him while holding her tall broom over her shoulder and she ordered king Ghosts popping out of the ground and she announces " get him !!" While pointing her broom towards him.