Final Chapter Part One : Return of Lock,Shock and Barrel

It's July 25th two of the elves was knocking on Jack and Sally's door as jack opened it he saw two elves and one of them is holding a gold envelope that says their name on it as he opens it and read it to sally.
The card is a invite to going on a tropical beach vacation.Ten night in a hotel with free fancy Restaurant coupons and they saw a white piece of paper that says " open it " jack opened it and it was from Santa Claus himself telling them congratulations on getting married y'all be needing a ten night tropical vacation.
Jack and sally tells the two elves thanks for the gifts as they watch them leave going towards Christmas town.
Meanwhile back in the treehouse down below lock and shock is hatching another scheme when they saw Barrel come in they both beat him with a plunger as he reveals to them " Since you two were fighting against Jack Skellington next to the treehouse, I was one step ahead of the both of you two knuckleheads." as he pulls out a Christmas key in his pockets.
Lock had an idea suddenly his mind clicked like a light bulb as he reveals his next plan two them, they were all laughing when they got done scheming. Later that day Jack and sally went to a romantic dinner in Paris meanwhile back in the town square the mayor decided to make an important announcement on his instagram while the citizens were listening to his big news on the new upcoming next Halloween.

Back in the hinterlands,, the walking bathtub went towards to Christmas tree door, barrel put his right arm out and holds the key into the hole and shock grabs the doorknob and opens it as they went inside it. In they went as they being transported to Christmas Town.

In the secret lair of Santa Claus's hall of snow globs he added a new snow glob in his collection as he set it down gently as it floats away in the air while he walks out and closed his door. while Mrs.Claus calls him for dinner, in the kitchen the elves was setting the table plate on each end of the long table and two wine glasses for Mr and Mrs Claus to drink while having their dinner.
Santa came upon the room as he enters it as he says " I wonder what is on the Christmas News Channel.?" As he grabs the tall remote and listens to the tv while eating dinner with his wife.
Mrs. Claus all ways make green eggs and ham with cranberries sauce from the can. The elves grabs two plate of cookies one is homemade gingerbread cookies and the second one is homemade reindeer cookies as they set it down on the middle of the table.
Christmas music's were being played in the background songs are named Ding Dong Merrily on High & Some Children see him by Julie Andrews and Deck the halls by the Mantovani Orchestra.
After they got done eating with the desserts Santa got up and picks out one of his holly berry print cold jug for his milk as his phone was sending him argent messages. He came across to see what it is.
It was the security of Christmas town every town citizens was taking cover by what they saw. It is the mischief trouble-makers themselves as the bathtub walking towards Santa Claus house the security elves was blocking their path as they threw one of their Christmas wrapping paper at them.
Snorkel the head-elf one of the organization of the security elves and a main helper of Santa Claus came upon them and tell them to go back to Halloweentown and never return to Christmas Town again as they rolled their eyes balls at him they followed his order as they watched them go back after they disappeared.
Back in Santa Claus's house snorkel tells him the report of what happened,he told Santa he taking care of the problem of lock,shock and barrel as Santa tells him good job and keep up the good work as he went back to his green comfy green chair. Snorkel on the other hand went back to his hideout scheming next to his big screen computer laughing wickedly as he thinks inside of his head " I'll bet those three will be useful to me in the future."